GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Glitches for halo2- who is the real son of a glitch"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:23
"yer mom n dad"
ok ok ok i know alot of glitches but if nyone knows some more feel free to post some i am however despirate to know how to make yourself a peon to an overlord in a clan. also if u have xbox live jus post ur gt and i'll send u a frend request my gt is BackbonedLogan and my rank is a 17 legit. But if u r wanting to know a glitch or know some jus holla at me and i'll get back at u.
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:11
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Glitches are also fun when playing system link - The ones who don't have LIVE don't know what the hell is happening. Ho Ho.
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:20
Regular
I pitty the fool who'a steal'a my jewel
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:15
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Old news fool.
Wed 06/04/05 at 22:14
Regular
I'm hollain at you,

Here's a glitch : One person sits in the passenger seat of Warthog, then you try and attack each other with the Plasma Sword. The person outside then walks across the map, facing person in Warthog. Person gets out and they should fly towards the other

N.B Best on/Only for Coagulation
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:56
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Yeah...

Holla.

Save dollars and hollar.

Cha cha cha.
Wed 06/04/05 at 21:35
Regular
Glitching can be fun (Glitching is when you get onto the top of the maps an stuff, right?) but it's only fun when you are doing it in a custom game with friends. In a ranked game it is just lame.
Wed 06/04/05 at 18:41
Regular
Glitching? You're a loser. The two biggest things that pee me off about Halo2 are quitters and glitchers. If you cant play properly, go play with yourself.
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I was rank 13.

WOW!
Sun 03/04/05 at 22:23
"yer mom n dad"
ok ok ok i know alot of glitches but if nyone knows some more feel free to post some i am however despirate to know how to make yourself a peon to an overlord in a clan. also if u have xbox live jus post ur gt and i'll send u a frend request my gt is BackbonedLogan and my rank is a 17 legit. But if u r wanting to know a glitch or know some jus holla at me and i'll get back at u.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.