GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The New LMA game.... hit or sh...........???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/03/04 at 17:47
Regular
"4 time euro champs!"
Just got the new LMA 2004 game, *nods* bitta' all right there...
I think the "Unavaliable" transfer status is the single greatest addition to the game.
no more mullering no, constantly and screwing up a t-fer deal.
The box lied to me, it says "best looking" and the pic is awesome, the in game graphics are still awfull, but the players play better.
anothert downer is the ol' way you have to pay 60 million for a 40 million player, that's a huge chunk of change, i mean really that's 150%
for a player. You cant trade players either .... :-(
A huge upper is the whole up-to dateness of it.
The kits in fantasy mode are eye-burningly bad, but it's ok.
I like the fact they were fair on the ol' reds (up the liverpool!!!)
and diddnt make us abysmal, Owen is way over rated in it (hahahaha Love it!!) If I were to rate this game it would be 8 outta 10.
This was a way over hyped game, It rules, it really does....
but man it's urrrgly!!!!!
Thu 18/03/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Alcoholocaust wrote:
> The problem with champ manager, is simple..
>you can't train up
> players aswell, I like taking a 4.3 million pound teen and turning
> the player into a 40 million superstar,

Ermmm, you can do that in Champ Manager as well. The amount of unknown Argentines and spaniards i had in my side the last time i played only to train them up and make them into 25 million pound wonderkids was very satisfying.
Thu 18/03/04 at 16:18
Regular
I have same prob on Tcm 2004 owen cost 128m and raul cost 78m bit stupid really
Wed 17/03/04 at 18:32
Regular
LMA has some good features but its not as good as Champ Man. In my point of view Pro Evolution Soccer also has some good management features in the Master League mode. And since I have both Championship Manager 4 and Pro Evolution Soccer 3 I dont see any reason to buy LMA.
Tue 16/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"4 time euro champs!"
Oh yeah, in LMA 2004 if you skip a match, you are there in silence for 10 minutes!! you need music if you are playing this game, like Champ Man, they get lonely, which is why I like the 2 player mode
Tue 16/03/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Champ Manager is great. the only complaint I have against it is that it now takes too long to load, uses up too much time in gameplay and has too much technology in now. The best one was 01-02 in my opinion, when there was plenty of, but not too much technology.
Tue 16/03/04 at 14:32
Regular
"4 time euro champs!"
The problem with champ manager, is simple..
It takes up masses of space, can be very dull and you can't train up players aswell, I like taking a 4.3 million pound teen and turning the player into a 40 million superstar, don't get me wrong Champ man is a better game, But I like LMA as it's more fun, it's cool two player, being in the premireship with one team and serie A with another, helping eachother out, by "linking" the clubs together with transfer and loaning deals. I find champ man too high brow, there is so much effort, you can just slap in LMA and instantly navigate menu's and build stadiums and such. Console managers are good, it's so convenient to paly pro evo for a few hours then slap in LMA, you barely have to move!!
Tue 16/03/04 at 01:11
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Never bother with console management sims, give me champ manager anyday
Tue 16/03/04 at 01:03
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I never wrote this by the way people!
Mon 15/03/04 at 17:47
Regular
"4 time euro champs!"
Just got the new LMA 2004 game, *nods* bitta' all right there...
I think the "Unavaliable" transfer status is the single greatest addition to the game.
no more mullering no, constantly and screwing up a t-fer deal.
The box lied to me, it says "best looking" and the pic is awesome, the in game graphics are still awfull, but the players play better.
anothert downer is the ol' way you have to pay 60 million for a 40 million player, that's a huge chunk of change, i mean really that's 150%
for a player. You cant trade players either .... :-(
A huge upper is the whole up-to dateness of it.
The kits in fantasy mode are eye-burningly bad, but it's ok.
I like the fact they were fair on the ol' reds (up the liverpool!!!)
and diddnt make us abysmal, Owen is way over rated in it (hahahaha Love it!!) If I were to rate this game it would be 8 outta 10.
This was a way over hyped game, It rules, it really does....
but man it's urrrgly!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.