GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New planet fount"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 15/03/04 at 17:26
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Thats right

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3506329.stm[/URL]

just in case you didnt know
Tue 16/03/04 at 21:27
Regular
"??????"
Apparently, Sedna may not be a Planet, and they're considering down-grading Pluto too. These changes are bad, because I am writing a document on Space for my school. And I keep having to add/delete stuff. Pain...
Mon 15/03/04 at 19:34
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Sorry If I'm upsetting anyone, but this like so many other events was
> prophesised in the Bible.

*barely contains himself*
Mon 15/03/04 at 19:01
Regular
RickRoss is right though.
Jeez you can shout and preach about how you think the bible is right and real and everything but normal people can't do the same about how it's a load of bull?

Tsk tsk tsk
Mon 15/03/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Colourless"
I've already said that sometimes FF can go a bit over the top, but he's doing, as nearly every other christian does, what he is supposed to and trying to tell people the word of the LORD and to try and bring them to him.

Now you don't have to listen to what he says, and telling him that you're not interested or kindly asking him to cease telling you of his beliefs is perfectly acceptable. BUT that wasn't really how you phrased it was it...?

Rickoss wrote:
> the bible is a big heap of crap
Mon 15/03/04 at 18:34
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> Such hypocrisy. You're asking him to keep his views to himself, when
> look at you, slagging what other people believe off whenever you
> like, not caring who you might be offending.

There's a time when someone expressing their opinion can turn from a simple argument into plain, annoying preaching; not backing up his facts at any time, just getting on peoples nerves.

I have nothing against religions, but Forest Fan is taking his beliefs beyond an opinion.

Sorry if I offended anyone.
Mon 15/03/04 at 18:31
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
We cant see all of our solar system.

But we can see distant galaxies

I wonder why
Mon 15/03/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Buck1 wrote:
> Thats right
>
> [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3506329.stm[/URL]
>
> just in case you didnt know

Actually, I don't know whether you read it but it stresses that what they found IS NOT A PLANET.

"Not a planet"

"One thing astronomers want to stress is that 2004 DW is not a major planet. Although it is probably slightly larger than half the size of Pluto, there are other objects of a similar size out there which do not, by the current definition, qualify as a planet.

But that is not to say that a new planet could not be found. Experts say there could be a Pluto-sized object lurking in the darkness awaiting discovery."

Good to get that cleared up.
Mon 15/03/04 at 18:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Hang on, that isn't the right news, is it? I heard it on the radio this morning, so March 3rd is a bit old, and I also heard that it was called "Sedna" (not sure on spelling) after the Inuit goddess of the ocean.
Mon 15/03/04 at 18:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I already have a time share there.
Mon 15/03/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Notable"
WeRd

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.