GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/04/05 at 17:28
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Noticed a steady decline of the price of the GameCube, but whats the cheapest anyones found it for and where from?
Wed 06/04/05 at 23:39
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Cheapest I found it for new is £55 or £75 with Mario Kart. Might go for one of them
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:48
Regular
There was a Gamecube going for about £30 in 'Hi-Fis and electronics', basically a local store.

It had a couple of controllers and an 8mb memory card. I was going to buy it but then I thought I'd have to spend money buying games, most of which I already own on Xbox.
Wed 06/04/05 at 20:43
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
Comparing games with wine? hmm reminds me of the time my mate spilt ribena all over his n64 and the on/off button got stuck so he had to replace it. guess nintendo didn't concieve that when they built the 64 like a brick.
Wed 06/04/05 at 19:52
Regular
"Bow to me!"
If its vintage then you should have waited a few years before drinki... playing it
Wed 06/04/05 at 19:26
Regular
"Shizzel happens"
think that bundle is meant to be just resi 4 and NFSU2. would make sense cause EA shipped a huge amount of copies of that game so i cant blame Toys R' Us for trying to flag em off with the Cube's biggest title at the mo.
Glad u got Paper Mario with ur cube. i really enjoyed that game, soooo original and vintage nintendo. perfect mix of classic RPG formula with Ninty magic.
Wed 06/04/05 at 17:25
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Sounds like a plan
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:46
Regular
"8==="
2nd hand. Paper Mario was new.

It was from GS.

Really good friendly service, they allowed me to break up a bundle because I wanted the platinum cube and paper mario.

You won't actually get the cube for 20/25 on it's own you'll have to get it as a bundle/the best bits of two bundles put into a new bundle for you.
Wed 06/04/05 at 16:44
Regular
"Bow to me!"
Hedfix wrote:
> 70 quid for a platinum cube with controller, Paper Mario and Zelda
> WW.
>
> take away 30 quid for paper mario and 10-15 for Zelda and I got a
> cube platinum cube for around 25 quid. 20 quid if you don't count the
> controller and just go for the cube.

Where was that from then Cpt. Hedfix, and was it brand spanking new?
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:53
Regular
": ("
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> It doesn't picture or mention the actual console anywhere.

But it did in the store.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:52
Regular
"8==="
70 quid for a platinum cube with controller, Paper Mario and Zelda WW.

take away 30 quid for paper mario and 10-15 for Zelda and I got a cube platinum cube for around 25 quid. 20 quid if you don't count the controller and just go for the cube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.