GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"'Creation'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/03/04 at 19:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
As the night sky implodes upon itself once again, the world is returned to normality. Not normality as we know it, with busy cities bustling with traffic, people milling around and wasting their short existence and humanity as the parole officer of civilisation. Normality to creation is nothingness. The vast emptiness of space and the vacuoles between shard after shard of featherweight matter, slowly beginning the long process of piecing together a new existence based around whichever pre-determined science is to be uprooted this time around and brought into play.

Over vast time the new world takes shape and normality is breached again, however there is no time as nothing lives. Time without life is irrelevant as there is nothing to be measured. But all at once an immense pulse of fluctuating light engulfs the world and brings life and meaning to the planet. Again a world is born, species evolve and hierarchies are made. A chosen one rules over them as I rule over it all. But when development and time reach an epiphany, greed prevails and mans greatest development becomes mans great downfall. The night sky implodes upon itself once more.
Mon 15/03/04 at 17:51
Regular
"SOUP!"
You spelt cataclysmic, a big clever word, right - and "almost" wrong.

:
I don't need advicve from you, foo'

:-P
Mon 15/03/04 at 16:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
One could talk about 'time' and 'development' reaching an epiphony seperatly and recgnising each other, but that makes no sense in this context. Or at all, because each is inexonarably linked.

Epiphany suggests an alsmot cataclysmic/life changing discovery/realisation.
Mon 15/03/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Already hacked?"
creation! Hah make me laugh...
Mon 15/03/04 at 02:21
Regular
"Tag This."
Paradox: wrote:
> again, however there is no time as nothing lives. Time without life
> is irrelevant as there is nothing to be measured.

Actually, time does continue. Its to do with quantum :)
Sun 14/03/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
But epiphany is a realisation more than a decision, it is not really something thought out.
Sun 14/03/04 at 21:01
Regular
"SOUP!"
No I'm talking about a balance, an agreement, a 'decision'.

Which takes me back to epiphany almost.

I am trying to personify creation.
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Epiphany = Massive realistaion/discovery
Ultimatum - A demand

You're talking as of a climax, a peak, a rise, like Lindgren said......
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
not quite, but its better, climax maybe?
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:44
Regular
"SOUP!"
replace it with "ultimatum" - does it work then?
Sun 14/03/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Shed some light for us then, because I really cant see how any meaning of the word fits.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.