GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phantasy Star Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Phantasy Star Online'.
Tue 05/04/05 at 21:09
Regular
I have noticed that Special Reserve isn't selling Phantasy Star Online any more, which is a real shame... I don't see why the game seems to have become less and less popular. I think the game is one of the best, and I was hopine to but episode 3 from here, but I can't, so that is also a shame.

I have heard that America will not be able to log onto PSO online mode at all soon, this again is probably due to unpopularity. If there are many US players who loved online mode, you should go online again, quickly!

Recently, on online mode, a red and white striped flag has been added, and I'm not quite sure why. If anybody knows for sure, can you please let me know?

I have pretty much cracked the section ID code, so I know for myself how to get the section ID's I want, and I have also created one of every type of person (all 4 hunters, all 4 rangers, and all 4 forces) using all of the secID's, so i can get as many rare weapons as possible. Call me crazy, but when I get any spare time, that is what I love to do!

What I think has let the game down, is the fact that Action Replay codes have been created for it unofficially. This is helping people to cheat and get every rare item. There is absolutely no fun or challenge in that. Another problem is that people take too much advantage of the glitches, again this is taking the challenge away from the game.

If there is anybody else out there thhat likes PSO soooooooo much, like me, then you may find this page interesting --> [URL]http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld[/URL]. This helps a lot, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for all the help that I needed.

I'm sorry for writing so much, but there are some things about PSO that needs to be said. I have just one last thing to say, take a look at the following website --> [URL]http://www.bomb.9k.com[/URL]. Sign the guestbook, read all about us, and buy an EP. We are a young band that are hoping to succeed in creating so much music worldwide. Please help us by supporting us.

That's all I have to say now, goodbye.
Wed 06/04/05 at 15:07
Regular
"8==="
I had fun on it for a good two weeks. Unfortunately it becomes very repetitive.

If your PC is fairly good take a look at World of Warcraft which is the next step up from PSO.
Wed 06/04/05 at 10:12
Regular
"And some more !"
yo

i am another true fan of pso. even though the linear moves and the weird walking made me so happy to buy the game. I also have created many of the charecters. Favourites being the FOrce class. You can still buy PSO3 from other sotres for £10. SO just get that.

Live long and prosper PSO!!!!
Tue 05/04/05 at 21:09
Regular
I have noticed that Special Reserve isn't selling Phantasy Star Online any more, which is a real shame... I don't see why the game seems to have become less and less popular. I think the game is one of the best, and I was hopine to but episode 3 from here, but I can't, so that is also a shame.

I have heard that America will not be able to log onto PSO online mode at all soon, this again is probably due to unpopularity. If there are many US players who loved online mode, you should go online again, quickly!

Recently, on online mode, a red and white striped flag has been added, and I'm not quite sure why. If anybody knows for sure, can you please let me know?

I have pretty much cracked the section ID code, so I know for myself how to get the section ID's I want, and I have also created one of every type of person (all 4 hunters, all 4 rangers, and all 4 forces) using all of the secID's, so i can get as many rare weapons as possible. Call me crazy, but when I get any spare time, that is what I love to do!

What I think has let the game down, is the fact that Action Replay codes have been created for it unofficially. This is helping people to cheat and get every rare item. There is absolutely no fun or challenge in that. Another problem is that people take too much advantage of the glitches, again this is taking the challenge away from the game.

If there is anybody else out there thhat likes PSO soooooooo much, like me, then you may find this page interesting --> [URL]http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld[/URL]. This helps a lot, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for all the help that I needed.

I'm sorry for writing so much, but there are some things about PSO that needs to be said. I have just one last thing to say, take a look at the following website --> [URL]http://www.bomb.9k.com[/URL]. Sign the guestbook, read all about us, and buy an EP. We are a young band that are hoping to succeed in creating so much music worldwide. Please help us by supporting us.

That's all I have to say now, goodbye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.