GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shenmue 3."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/03/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just been watching Gamezville (I know) and someone asked when Shenmue 3 was going to be released, unsurprisingly they say there is no game in development.

Just a couple of weeks ago I got to thinking of this, as I've played Shenmue 1&2 and completed both, obviously I would like to finish the story. So I thought, why don't they just make it an Anime movie? It would keep the story fluid and interesting.

I mean if you take Shnmue 2 for the X-Box, there's a bonus disc which gives you an insight to what happened in the previous game, but it's just not the same as playing through it. So if they release Shenmue 3 in the same style as the extra disc you got with Shenmue 3, the story is just going to be really messy, just like that paragraph.

But if they restart the story in the form of an Anime movie, a box set telling the story from start to FINISH, it will make more sense and I would certainly be happy with that.

What do you guys think?
Sun 14/03/04 at 15:27
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't think they should release an anime movie because, frankly, that would be rubbish. They should just release Shenmue 3 soon so I can play it.
But if it's anything like Disc 4 of Shenmue 2 then I will be thouroughly disappointed.
"I have found a MAGIC SWORD in a CAVE for NO REASON AT ALL"
I think they should take the series back to Japan. And Kowloon was an awful place, but I loved it.
Sun 14/03/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Nickname in use wrote:
>
> I think Lindgren and Flockhart/Hedren know who I am now.

Indeed I do. :)
Sun 14/03/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Nah I gotta fight him man I trained myself up so hard on shenmue1 cause I thoguht you kill him then.
All my moves mastered I did the 70 man battle and didnt get hit once months of training to counter nooooo!

I think Lindgren and Flockhart/Hedren know who I am now.
Sun 14/03/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I was looking forward to fighting Lan Di to, but it doesn't look like it'll happen.
Sun 14/03/04 at 13:39
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Nah I have completed shenmue1 but have never played shenmue2 but im guessing Lan Di is still alive the movie idea is alright but I would prefere to be like a collectable FF7 disk I have where you see all the gameplay and stuff in ff7 but have some interactive features like boss battles.

So the fights inshenmue3 if it comes in this form should be playable like QTE's there fun I would also want the satisfaction of killing Land Di I hate his green.
Sun 14/03/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just been watching Gamezville (I know) and someone asked when Shenmue 3 was going to be released, unsurprisingly they say there is no game in development.

Just a couple of weeks ago I got to thinking of this, as I've played Shenmue 1&2 and completed both, obviously I would like to finish the story. So I thought, why don't they just make it an Anime movie? It would keep the story fluid and interesting.

I mean if you take Shnmue 2 for the X-Box, there's a bonus disc which gives you an insight to what happened in the previous game, but it's just not the same as playing through it. So if they release Shenmue 3 in the same style as the extra disc you got with Shenmue 3, the story is just going to be really messy, just like that paragraph.

But if they restart the story in the form of an Anime movie, a box set telling the story from start to FINISH, it will make more sense and I would certainly be happy with that.

What do you guys think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.