GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Headphones"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/03/04 at 16:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
I need some new (in-ear) headphones for my walkman because they're cheap Goodmans crap and the plastic came off part of the wire and then it rained.

Hmm.

I need some new ones (preferably with a little do-daa on the headphone wire for adjusting volume) but don't want to spend much at all.

I'd prefer online retailers too.

To work, my monkeys.
Fri 12/03/04 at 16:55
Regular
"SOUP!"
I need some new (in-ear) headphones for my walkman because they're cheap Goodmans crap and the plastic came off part of the wire and then it rained.

Hmm.

I need some new ones (preferably with a little do-daa on the headphone wire for adjusting volume) but don't want to spend much at all.

I'd prefer online retailers too.

To work, my monkeys.
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:39
Regular
"SOUP!"
*buffs*
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:40
Regular
MDR-EX71SLB.

www.unbeatable.co.uk.
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:42
Regular
I just got an excellent new MP3 player, and am really happy with it.

The only thing is, the earphones, though very good quality, don't go far enough into my ear - so the bass is not as good as it could be.

If I 'force' them in, it sounds great, but short of stapling them in, I can't see a way to keep there there.

There are some great ones that HHAT mentioned a few weeks ago :

[URL]http://www.hifibitz.co.uk/product.asp?id=1982&aid=50002[/URL]

Actually, it might have been someone else who told me about those particular ones.
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:48
Regular
"SOUP!"
They're nice Borat but I am poor :-(
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:51
Regular
so am I at the moment.

I had a job interview last week, and it went great apart from they said that being dressed in an old potato sack let me down somewhat. The end result was that some rich git wearing a nike tracksuit got the position.

The world is a very prejudiced place.
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Stick some sparkles on the sack next time.
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:52
Regular
I didn't know Townie Thugs R us were advertising...
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:54
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> I didn't know Townie Thugs R us were advertising...

why you interested, you damn dirty pikey? :)
Fri 12/03/04 at 19:55
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> I didn't know Townie Thugs R us were advertising...
>
> why you interested, you damn dirty pikey? :)
Nay, I denneah needeh jub.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.