GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bullet..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/04/05 at 09:19
Regular
Quick question mate...

You heading into Halifax sometime before 4:00pm today? If you are going into GAME/Gamestation could you nab me a copy of Swat 4... Seriously, could you get the price of it from which ever one you go into? If not no worries, just want to draw some money out but I work in Elland and was going to nip up before I finish work and then go into town to grab it and it would be the difference between drawing £30 or £40 the latter would be risky.

No worries if you aren't.

Cheers.
Fri 08/04/05 at 21:28
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Bullett wrote:
> Currently Broadbandless at the mo, severely limiting my online/LIVE
> play (I can go to my Parent's and hijack their connection, but that's
> only if my WoW-addicted sister isn't hogging the connection).

:o I have been WoWless all day, i went to see Chicago.
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:43
Regular
UK Online
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:22
Regular
:D
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:21
Regular
8MB? Care to share who from :D
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:06
Regular
Currently Broadbandless at the mo, severely limiting my online/LIVE play (I can go to my Parent's and hijack their connection, but that's only if my WoW-addicted sister isn't hogging the connection).

Still, should have a spanking gorgeous 8Mb connection by the end of the Month :D
Fri 08/04/05 at 10:03
Regular
Muchosly appreciated mate, will head there straight after work.

Should have Chaos Theory today if you are up for some CO-OP, unless you have Swat 4 yourself which also has some seriously kick ass CO-OP by all accounts.
Fri 08/04/05 at 09:58
Regular
Righto.

£32.99 in both places - I asked Gamestation to put one back in your name, just in case.
Fri 08/04/05 at 09:56
Regular
HA! Yeah cheers mate, tis jus the price I am after if you are heading past one of them before I leave for work at 4:00pm, only is you are gfoing past though, don't go out of your way or owt daft like that.
Fri 08/04/05 at 09:27
Regular
Ah, if I've missed the point, I may have it now - you just want me to price it up, right?
Fri 08/04/05 at 09:25
Regular
You want me to pick it up for you? Or just ask them to put one aside?

I'll pop in later to grab a bite to eat - let me know what arrangement you'd like, I'm sure I can help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.