GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HAS ANYONE RECIEVED THE REGISTRATION DISK?????????????????"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/04/01 at 21:27
Regular
I sent off my registartion form for the free demo disk about 2 weeks ago, but it still hasn't arrived, can someone please tell me how long it takes, and if the disk is good.

Thanks!!
Tom
Thu 05/04/01 at 21:27
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I sent off my registartion form for the free demo disk about 2 weeks ago, but it still hasn't arrived, can someone please tell me how long it takes, and if the disk is good.

Thanks!!
Tom
Thu 05/04/01 at 21:59
"High polygon count"
I got my PS2 on launchday and sent off the form the next day. My disc only arrived a couple of weeks ago!

Give it time - at least 28 days. To be honest though, you're not missing much!
Thu 05/04/01 at 23:03
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I sent my form off on 24th November and got mine in Febuary some time. Mine had Motor GP, NHL and a few others. Its pretty rubbish.
Fri 06/04/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Whatever!"
I forgot about that - I sent away for mine on launch day and only recieved it about four weeks back!! Its nothing exciting, just a few movies of up and coming games!!
Fri 06/04/01 at 20:00
Regular
Yeah, dont get too excited,

A demo disc and a competion entry form isn't the biggest of presents Sony could send you.

Still, it makes a dandy coaster to put a beer on while playing quake.

Anthony
Sat 07/04/01 at 12:59
Got it yesterday, it's basically the same thing as OPS2M's issue 4!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.