GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NetSky, Mydoom, Bagle Variants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/03/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
How many of these viruses have you had arriving in your inbox lately? At the moment, one out of three emails I get contains one of the damn files. It's *VERY* annoying.
Thu 11/03/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
How many of these viruses have you had arriving in your inbox lately? At the moment, one out of three emails I get contains one of the damn files. It's *VERY* annoying.
Thu 11/03/04 at 22:35
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
It is very annoying especially when they bring the mails erver down a for a few hours
Fri 12/03/04 at 08:50
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
I've had piles of them, all with stupid subjects like

fake?
RE:fake
password

And all with faked senders emails as well.
Fri 12/03/04 at 09:01
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I'm only getting about 6 a day through Yahoo! But my MSN account is getting about 50!!!
Fri 12/03/04 at 09:04
Regular
Am I the only one who has never had an e-mail virus???
Fri 12/03/04 at 10:07
Regular
"Drinks Sunny Deligh"
I hear native tribes are also immune to the deadly email viruses too.
Fri 12/03/04 at 10:11
Regular
Yahoo mail seemed to have ceased letting them through, but i have to say that there virus scanning capabilities are very good.

-Edit- Icarus why are you a newbie?
Fri 12/03/04 at 10:11
Regular
That would explain this bone through my nose...

^ FAO Icarus...(damn slow posting!)^
Fri 12/03/04 at 10:16
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Am I the only one who has never had an e-mail virus???

Nope, but the people most likely to receive this Bagle thing are those with a lot of email contacts - Bagle works by infecting one PC then using all the addresses on that PC as faked senders, and so on...

You either don't have many email contacts or all of your contacts are intelligent enough to have antivirus, and outlook fully updated.

Through my eBay selling I've been in contact with piles and piles of people...hence why I have a problem. My AV and stuff is all up to date so I'm not reproducing it, but still annoying having to delete them all...
Fri 12/03/04 at 10:23
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> ßulle†† wrote:
> Am I the only one who has never had an e-mail virus???
>
> Nope, but the people most likely to receive this Bagle thing are
> those with a lot of email contacts - Bagle works by infecting one PC
> then using all the addresses on that PC as faked senders, and so
> on...
>
> You either don't have many email contacts or all of your contacts are
> intelligent enough to have antivirus, and outlook fully updated.

Guess you're right there. I never let my contact list get out of hand. I only keep names of people/companies I know I will deal with again and everyone on my contact list has their AVs up-to-date.

The only way I have received virii are through P2P programs like Limewire, Kazaa and bitTorrent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.