GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Feeling really fecked off"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/03/04 at 18:03
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Ive had a really bad day today. School was just horrible to me and i got a detention and a phone call home which was a bit too much for not doing enough work.

I had a good report but that still dont matter to them. My mum thinks im gonna commit suicide becoase im feeling so low.

I went outside to think and thought

Even if you had a new car it wouldnt be enough
If you had a gun it wouldnt be enough
Even if you had a heart to love everybody it wouldnt be enough

unfortunetly the most powerful thing in the world is money.

I felt A little pleased about thinking that. So i went in and got on with nothing and started posting here.

To me this has been a long slow day that makes you feel real low for some reason. Thats why at the moment im feeling a bit fecked off with everybody

What do you think of this matter
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:03
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Ive had a really bad day today. School was just horrible to me and i got a detention and a phone call home which was a bit too much for not doing enough work.

I had a good report but that still dont matter to them. My mum thinks im gonna commit suicide becoase im feeling so low.

I went outside to think and thought

Even if you had a new car it wouldnt be enough
If you had a gun it wouldnt be enough
Even if you had a heart to love everybody it wouldnt be enough

unfortunetly the most powerful thing in the world is money.

I felt A little pleased about thinking that. So i went in and got on with nothing and started posting here.

To me this has been a long slow day that makes you feel real low for some reason. Thats why at the moment im feeling a bit fecked off with everybody

What do you think of this matter
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:12
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
I've had a day like that, it happens, I'm sure you'll feel differently tomorrow. Just think, soon you'll be old enough to move out of home and go party at uni - so you have loads of stuff to look forward to!

Tiredness can make you feel like that, my advice (whether you're male or female, still works) have a candlelit bath, and go to bed early to read a book.

Then when you get up tomorrow, right a list of all the things you want to achieve in life and all the things you would miss about life if you suddenly found out you only had a few months to live.
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Kat wrote:

>
> Tiredness can make you feel like that, my advice (whether you're male
> or female, still works) have a candlelit bath, and go to bed early to
> read a book.

Good advice. A good night's sleep can make the world of difference Buck. I'm feeling a little crappy myself lately, but a hot bath does make a bit of difference to my mood.
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Hmm, a bath, now there's an idea.
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:22
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
I do look forward in life. But at the moment it seems to be going by really badly. But i would always would want to go forward In life.

I would not want to commit to suicide As there are more things i could do.

Is it good at university?
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:22
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> Hmm, a bath, now there's an idea.

at least once a year anyway :D
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Buck1 wrote:

>
> Is it good at university?

I really like Uni most of the time. I've met some great people there and the workload is well spread out.
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:32
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
School is the worst
Thu 11/03/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I didn't much like school, far too restricting
Thu 11/03/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The most powerful thing in the world is guilt or the lack of it, why do you think the world was ruled by religion for so long?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.