GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Samsung Console?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/04/05 at 19:07
Regular
": ("
I was told by my uncle that Samsung are making their own console and i've tried Googling it but I can't find any news about it. He said that they announced it sometime last week, is he telling porkies or do you anything about it?
Tue 12/04/05 at 08:20
Regular
The only Samsung<->Console news I've heard - which has been confirmed and is already in place, is that they struck a deal with Sony to supply the screens for the PSP, seeing as Sharp were having a load of dead pixel problems.

Anything newer than that will most likely be another deal to supply a component or other hardware to one (or more) of the Big 3.
Mon 11/04/05 at 16:36
Regular
Well I think hes probably lying, hes like that, you see.
Mon 11/04/05 at 15:39
Regular
Are you sure he didn't mean that Samsung have announced a new component for a console? It was mentioned below that they do hard drives for Microsoft, so mabye they have something to do with the next generation X-Box.
Mon 11/04/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Socom 3 > All."
Stridman...
Sun 10/04/05 at 19:11
Regular
Yeh but this is Samsung, if they do release a console I hope it does as well as Microsoft did when they released their first console cause all of my samsung products are so reliable.
Sun 10/04/05 at 11:45
Regular
"Ow Yer"
Flock wrote:
> I have heard something about it, frankly the last thing needed is
> another format.

lol like GIZMONDO! worst time ever to release that i think
Sat 09/04/05 at 22:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I have heard something about it, frankly the last thing needed is another format.
Sat 09/04/05 at 22:04
Regular
"Bicycle"
Oink.
Sat 09/04/05 at 20:28
Regular
But don't Samsung provide Microsoft with Drives for the Xbox? I think he was telling porkies.
Sat 09/04/05 at 19:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Not heard anything about it, if it's true would most likely end up like the Panasonic attempt a few years back

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.