GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Song in the clubs.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/03/04 at 11:11
Regular
Hi

There is a tune out there which is a little cheesy but i need it for a laugh...its doing the rounds and its sampled from the bottom tv program...does anybody know what it is called???

Marky P
Tue 23/03/04 at 06:41
Regular
Bob wrote:
> Quick suggestion when you hear it next dial 2580 on your mobile and
> just let your phone listen to the song. It's a great service costs
> 50p if it can guess the song and never fails.

Is that Shazam? It's great, that. It even knows obscure album tracks you wouldn't expect it to know!
Tue 23/03/04 at 05:42
Regular
"cachoo"
Bob wrote:
> Quick suggestion when you hear it next dial 2580 on your mobile and
> just let your phone listen to the song. It's a great service costs
> 50p if it can guess the song and never fails.

Wahey! That's cool.. just gave me the giggles!
Just wasted 50p though for a song I thought it'd never guess which I already knew.. *saves number*
Mon 08/03/04 at 16:48
Regular
Quick suggestion when you hear it next dial 2580 on your mobile and just let your phone listen to the song. It's a great service costs 50p if it can guess the song and never fails.
Mon 08/03/04 at 15:06
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
markyp wrote:

Song in the clubs..
---------------

What clubs are they exactly?
Mon 08/03/04 at 14:12
Regular
Ow
Mon 08/03/04 at 12:40
Regular
Oh yeah, LOL, rofl.

That "club" track.
Mon 08/03/04 at 11:11
Regular
Hi

There is a tune out there which is a little cheesy but i need it for a laugh...its doing the rounds and its sampled from the bottom tv program...does anybody know what it is called???

Marky P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.