GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bugs Bunny is an alcoholic"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/03/04 at 01:42
Regular
"what?"
My little brother is watching the bugs bunny and tweety show and ther's one episode where bugs gets delivered by a stork to a set of gorilla parents by mistake. upon waking up the first words out of bugs bunny's mouth is "oh what a hangover i have", i guess we all know now the real bugs bunny. My faith in that rabbit has been destroyed. Damn alcoholic rabbit!!!
Tue 09/03/04 at 11:39
Regular
"You fail in life!"
It's a weird cartoon, but have you ever noticed that in quite a lot of older cartoons from the 70's and 80's that there is a lot of drug,alchohol and violence abuse? There are some sadistic cartoon creations out there and some who like the illegal stuff all to well, Super Mario Brothers for instance?
Tue 09/03/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Bicycle"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Ifrit wrote:
> bastar d hoppin around everywhere.
> maybe he was always playing hard to get with elmer fudd, god i wish
> taz would just rip him apart.
>
> Wow. You're getting amazingly worked up over a paint and ink drawing.

PAINT!

Meh. He's just a bunny wabbit. A paw, paw bunny wabbit.

Shame on you un-believers.
Tue 09/03/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Remember me?"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> bugs bunny used to bug me, I always wanted yosemite sam to blow his
> head off.

Ditto.
Tue 09/03/04 at 09:36
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Ifrit wrote:
> bastar d hoppin around everywhere.
> maybe he was always playing hard to get with elmer fudd, god i wish
> taz would just rip him apart.

Wow. You're getting amazingly worked up over a paint and ink drawing.
Tue 09/03/04 at 00:17
Regular
"what?"
dear god i have never thought about that, bugs bunny i used to think was a symbol of good humour, but it's no longer that way, he's a gay raging alcoholic, my god it's amazing the things you don't pick up on when your five watching the queer bastar d hoppin around everywhere. maybe he was always playing hard to get with elmer fudd, god i wish taz would just rip him apart.
Mon 08/03/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Live Happy Live Lon"
Botulism wrote:
> I bet you didn't know this..........
>
> Bugs Bunny was named one of the GAYEST cartoon charicters of all
> time. seing that he kissed just about everything.

See thats where the world is going wrong, it's ovious he's not gay just drunk and has the 'I Love you guys' atitude perminantly.
Mon 08/03/04 at 18:56
"Metal Head"
I bet you didn't know this..........

Bugs Bunny was named one of the GAYEST cartoon charicters of all time. seing that he kissed just about everything.
Mon 08/03/04 at 01:44
Regular
bugs bunny used to bug me, I always wanted yosemite sam to blow his head off.

warner cartoons are excellent, they should release every one ever made on DVD - then I could take a few days off, get a crate of frosty ones and laugh myself into a stupor.

oh yeah, and the pink panther too.
Mon 08/03/04 at 01:42
Regular
"what?"
My little brother is watching the bugs bunny and tweety show and ther's one episode where bugs gets delivered by a stork to a set of gorilla parents by mistake. upon waking up the first words out of bugs bunny's mouth is "oh what a hangover i have", i guess we all know now the real bugs bunny. My faith in that rabbit has been destroyed. Damn alcoholic rabbit!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.