GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stupid nosebleeds."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/03/04 at 20:30
Regular
"That's right!"
So I'm watching Get Shorty in my room, when I feel something running down my nose. Blood. Right onto my bright white t-shirt. Lean forward and it starts dripping on my rug (it still hasn't dried) I keep bog roll in my room for this very thing, so I stopped it and rolled some up and bunged it up my nose. Few minutes later, I notice that the bog roll is soaking wet and dripping blood on my t-shirt again... Finally stop it again. Take the bog roll out in the bathroom, which of course pulls the clot out, which starts it again.

Finally stop that one and by then my t-shirt was nice and stained. Bah.

Get them from time to time, which is really annoying, especially when it happens when I'm out of the house. Not like when I was a kid, where my nose would gush, it's more of a drip, drip, drip, but they're bloody annoying since they can start at any time and you get them on and off for weeks at a time. Stupid nosebleeds. Had to clean the sink out.
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:37
Regular
cools thanks for the pic, a cookie AND the monster himself!!! What a guy
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:33
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Apollo wrote:
> i've never heard a french lass swear...

what does this have to do with anything?

and why are you so obsessed with sweet biscuits?

as for cookie monster, he's a mate of mine -[URL] http://www.northern-pine.com/songs/images/cookie.gif [/URL]
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:28
Regular
I'd prefer a cookie... mmmmm .... does anyone have a pic of cookies, or the cookie monster that came on here just now?
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Colourless"
Apollo wrote:
> I'm a Berliner?

You're a doughnut.
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:25
Regular
i've never heard a french lass swear...
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:25
Regular
"The Red Shift"
sacre bleu = sacred blue

?

if i wanted to swear, trust me, i'd use worse than zut!
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:22
Regular
ok. what does sacre bleu mean anyway, we never used that during lessons.
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
zut = nuts or, in effect, goodness gracious me, damn it, etc.

i also could have said:

bon dieu!
mon dieu!
sacre bleu!
etc.
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:18
Regular
I'm a Berliner?
Sun 07/03/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I have hayfever though, so I get it a lot.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.