GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 Faulty Demo"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/04/01 at 07:10
Regular
Sony have contacted me and said for me to return my demo disk. They need to test loads of disks but havent got enough. They are going to send me another copy of the demo and the bloke on the phone also said a free game for my troubles and patients. Anyone else had a phone call?
Thu 05/04/01 at 07:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Sony have contacted me and said for me to return my demo disk. They need to test loads of disks but havent got enough. They are going to send me another copy of the demo and the bloke on the phone also said a free game for my troubles and patients. Anyone else had a phone call?
Thu 05/04/01 at 08:36
I have a faulty MSG2 demo disk, who did you contact at sony ?
Thu 05/04/01 at 08:37
I have a faulty MSG2 demo disk, who did you contact at sony ?
Thu 05/04/01 at 23:05
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Phone the number up at the back of any of the game manuals. Have your saerial number and model number of the PS2 ready as they need that.
Wed 11/04/01 at 16:17
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I have had the same phone call, have you got your free game yet? If so what was it?
Thu 12/04/01 at 19:53
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Nope aint got it yet. They said it will be a SCEE game and a latest game. I cant actually remeber if he said it will be a PS2 game , it could be a PS1. If it is a SCEE the only new ones that I have found that are published by SCEE are Moto GP and DoA2. I havent found who published some of the more rubbish(Ones that I wouldnt buy) new games that have come out. I would like Moto GP as that looks pretty good and DoA2 would also be alright as I have the DC version so didnt buy the PS2 version.
Fri 13/04/01 at 09:03
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I got it this morning. MGS2 works perfectly, harldly any loading times at all. You get the disk and the small single jewel case like music cds and the demos from magazines. The game I got was Ridge Racer 5. That didnt have the proper case, it was just the same case as the demo. No manual and it was'nt the proper cover to the disk, it was like the demo disk for the PS2 but with Ridge Racer 5 on it. Most people would be happy, but iam a little disappointed because I already have RR5. On the phone he said it was a latest release by SCEE, but it isnt as DoA2 and Moto GP are some of the latest releases. Has anybody got a different game?
Fri 13/04/01 at 13:36
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
I got mine this morning also. At last I can play on MGS2! The game I got was Moto GP, which I did not have.
Fri 13/04/01 at 22:15
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Did you get it in the proper case at all? I wish I had got Moto GP as getting RR5 is so annoying as I have it. I could sell it for £20 or something like that but I only know one person whos got a PS2. It would have been nice if they had asked me which game I wanted. Viper1956 do you have RR5 as if you wanted when you have played on Moto GP for quite abit we could swap discs then you would get a new game and I would have a different game to what I already have.
Fri 13/04/01 at 22:59
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Sorry I already have RR5. Mine came just like yours, no box or instructions and the CD cover is like a demo CD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.