GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bought Deus Ex 2 tonight..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/03/04 at 00:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
First game I've bought for myself for aaaages. Shows how much I;ve lost interest, especially in consoles. Only games I play these days are Smackdown occasionally, Champ Manager 01-02 regularly and Tactical Ops everyday.

Anyway Deus Ex on PC was utterly awesome so obviously I've gone and got the second...I doubt it's as good as the first but hey. We're gettin a new PC in a couple of days so technically this thread is completely pointless, but this PC (which is still pretty good, Dad is jus sick of everyone arguing over it so he's gettin another...like that's gonna help) only has a GeForce 4 MX440 Graphics Card...basically it's s'posed to be good, but really it's crap.

Basically, I'm too lazy to install it and see if it works or not so I want technical help (needless to say I'm not all that confident of getting any helpful responses :P). Should I jus wait for the new PC or try it out on here?

Haha. I just saw a TV advert for it.

On another note I saw Along Came Polly tonight. Very funny - especially when his best mate tries a slam dunk out on the court.

F1 tonight, I would watch it but I have a mahooosive headache and have two 60 minute football matches against the same team tomorrow (four halves, half an hour each - because we're so far behind on games. I'll get cramp halfway through the second 'quarter'.) So that means I'd play three quarters...no, one quarter? Or a half of a quarter?

Why are girls so confusing? And so heartbreakingly gorgeous as well? :(

Haha I jus found this on the Deus Ex 2 box..."NVIDIA GEFORCE 4Ti SERIES (NO MX SUPPORTED)
Sun 07/03/04 at 00:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
First game I've bought for myself for aaaages. Shows how much I;ve lost interest, especially in consoles. Only games I play these days are Smackdown occasionally, Champ Manager 01-02 regularly and Tactical Ops everyday.

Anyway Deus Ex on PC was utterly awesome so obviously I've gone and got the second...I doubt it's as good as the first but hey. We're gettin a new PC in a couple of days so technically this thread is completely pointless, but this PC (which is still pretty good, Dad is jus sick of everyone arguing over it so he's gettin another...like that's gonna help) only has a GeForce 4 MX440 Graphics Card...basically it's s'posed to be good, but really it's crap.

Basically, I'm too lazy to install it and see if it works or not so I want technical help (needless to say I'm not all that confident of getting any helpful responses :P). Should I jus wait for the new PC or try it out on here?

Haha. I just saw a TV advert for it.

On another note I saw Along Came Polly tonight. Very funny - especially when his best mate tries a slam dunk out on the court.

F1 tonight, I would watch it but I have a mahooosive headache and have two 60 minute football matches against the same team tomorrow (four halves, half an hour each - because we're so far behind on games. I'll get cramp halfway through the second 'quarter'.) So that means I'd play three quarters...no, one quarter? Or a half of a quarter?

Why are girls so confusing? And so heartbreakingly gorgeous as well? :(

Haha I jus found this on the Deus Ex 2 box..."NVIDIA GEFORCE 4Ti SERIES (NO MX SUPPORTED)
Sun 07/03/04 at 00:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh.

I've never played any Deus Ex games - I haven't a clue what they're about.
And you might as well try it on that PC.

Why not?
Sun 07/03/04 at 00:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Azul.

Skudder told me not to.

So did Washy, and Preston. But Lodger and Bouch said I should.

:D
Sun 07/03/04 at 00:45
Regular
Still play Tactical ops?!
Quit that months ago.
Sun 07/03/04 at 00:46
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ant wrote:
> Azul.
>
> Skudder told me not to.
>
> So did Washy, and Preston. But Lodger and Bouch said I should.
>
> :D

LOL!

You know how to make me happy, bhoyo.
:-D
Sun 07/03/04 at 00:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, yup, still at [OKČ]. Fun school clan mYc died though Scope, you even played for us in a couple of wars. We were never well organised but that's coz we used to sort out all our tactics during school. {:)

[OKČ] in the CB Cup at the moment though. I'll get bored of the game...soon...
Sun 07/03/04 at 00:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
No problems Azul. ;)
Sun 07/03/04 at 09:10
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Deus ex games a brilliant but PC= Tearing your hair out with frustration
better to get it on a console.
Sun 07/03/04 at 12:24
Regular
Invisible War is excellent, but it doesn't quite match the greatness of the first.

What's the trailer like? Do you know of a web link to it?
Tue 09/03/04 at 15:49
Regular
"I like cheese"
"Engine requires video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 or better."

Heh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.