GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Secret Weapons Over Normandy (xbox)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Secret Weapons Over Normandy'.
Mon 11/04/05 at 18:47
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
I love planes from the 40s so i was wondering if this game would be worth getting, ive got crimson skies and love that, I was just wanting a few opinions.How long is the story??!!
Thu 14/04/05 at 19:27
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
If anyone would like wings of war, its going on ebay in two days, the only reason im getting rid of it is because i want to get SWON, so i can tell you that everything is in good condition like new cos i only got it the other month, so if you want to view it heres the link!( by the way i think ill just get SWON from ebay!)
Oh i couldnt fit the link!!
All you do is go to ebay write in wings of war/Pc & Video Gaming and it should be the second or third one down the title is:
"Wings Of War(xbox)New" !!!
Thu 14/04/05 at 14:04
Regular
Depends what PS2 games they are. SWON seems to be going for around the 15 quid mark.
Thu 14/04/05 at 10:10
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Got PES4, but me no swappy that one!

How much you want for it?

EDIT: In fact, if you're selling it on Ebay, why not swap it with me for 2 or 3 PS2 games that I'm never going to touch again, and sell them instead? You'd probably get more for them in total than SWON on it's own.
Thu 14/04/05 at 10:08
Regular
I'll be honest, the only game that's out now that I want is PES4, so if you're willing to swap that, then that's cool.

I'm selling it because there's a fair few games coming out I want, Conkers, Forza, Juiced and Super Moneky Ball, so really I want to sell it and put it towards getting one of those.

I've also got Crimson Skies, TOCA 2 and Rainbow 6 3 I want to get rid of too.

Unless someone has PES4 to swap, I'll be putting all of these on eBay tomorrow lunchtime. I'll post the links up here in case anyone wants to bid on them.
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Maybe the reviewer was just a spac-handed Joey. That happens a lot on the internet.
Wed 13/04/05 at 21:56
Regular
"8==="
Pretty sure they can.

Whole thing seemed very manouverable.
Wed 13/04/05 at 20:26
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> Just reading up about this game, apparently you can't do barrel rolls
> and stuff like that! I'm pretty sure that sort of plane could do
> that...
>
> Still interested though, I love flying sims me

Part of the Spitfires design was so it could do the RAF Victory Roll so they should be able to.
Wed 13/04/05 at 19:11
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
See if SR will be the go-between. Or if you meet up for the swap, make sure it's in public, not up an alley or something.
Wed 13/04/05 at 19:10
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Oh, and if you just want money for it instead of a swap , how much??
Wed 13/04/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Gamertag = Chavex"
Thats okay, but i dont mind if you can swap your games for it cos i can go back to ebay!
i dont know wether Splinter Cell will do, but if my wings of War doesnt sell then i might be able to swap that. One problem though, how do we trust each other???I dont want to sound suspicious but... well!!! Ive got 100% feedback on ebay, if you want to see it on Wings of War ill let you know which one it is!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.