GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football on the GBA..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fifa 2005'.
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:12
Regular
": ("
I never knew it was so addictive. I've been playing FIFA 2005 on my little nephew's GBA SP and something about it just makes me want to play it more. The fact that you can play it where ever you want is probably why I like it so much, so when i'm outside without my beloved PES4, I can get FIFA 2005 out and just play it where ever I want!

The graphics aren't special and there isn't much detail but it's a fun Gameboy game and I might have to get me a copy seeing as they are only going for a fiver on Ebay.
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:12
Regular
I never knew it was so addictive. I've been playing FIFA 2005 on my little nephew's GBA SP and something about it just makes me want to play it more. The fact that you can play it where ever you want is probably why I like it so much, so when i'm outside without my beloved PES4, I can get FIFA 2005 out and just play it where ever I want!

The graphics aren't special and there isn't much detail but it's a fun Gameboy game and I might have to get me a copy seeing as they are only going for a fiver on Ebay.
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:14
Regular
"bit of a brain"
There's an ISS game. It's much better.
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:36
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Stop pretending and take your oestrogen pills, Strid.
Mon 11/04/05 at 21:49
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Fifa 2005 is classic on GBA - I'm soldiering through my Columbus CRew career valiantly.
Mon 11/04/05 at 22:00
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
How many has Budd scored?
Tue 12/04/05 at 16:50
Regular
I never knew GBA games were so cheap on Ebay, they're all about £10. I know they're copied but i've bought a copied GBA game before and it seems fine.

I have a GBA SP NES Edition but no games to play on it. :(
Tue 12/04/05 at 18:13
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Just to warn you, just because some work fine doesn't mean all will.
Tue 12/04/05 at 19:06
Regular
Yeh I know, thats why i'll be making sure the person I buy them off of has decent feeback and offers refunds.
Tue 12/04/05 at 20:44
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Or, you could stop being a skank and buy proper games?
Tue 12/04/05 at 20:46
Regular
Ho Hum!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.