GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FOXES TRIO REMANDED IN CUSTODY"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/03/04 at 15:08
Regular
Three Leicester City players have been remanded in custody after being officially charged with 'sexual aggression' by Spanish courts in Cartagena.
Keith Gillespie, Paul Dickov and Frank Sinclair are the trio who will be detained in jail, facing the serious charges following alleged incidents involving three German women in La Manga.

Sky Sports News understands the other players allegedly involved in the fracas have been freed on bail at a figure of €20,000 each but they have been ordered to report to the Spanish authorities in London on the 1st and 15th of each month.

Matt Elliott, Lilian Nalis and James Scowcroft are the trio who have reportedly been bailed and will be allowed to return home with 'provisional liberty'. They are still said to be "under investigation".
Sun 07/03/04 at 18:04
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> What is English football coming too?

If it was three, say, brain surgeons, would you be asking what brain surgery is coming to? It's the typical tabloid media hype; a very, very small minority of footballers are under investigation so football must be in a crisis. One of them is black – what are black people coming to? One of them is from N. Ireland, what are N. Irish people coming to? One of them has a surname that begins with “D”, what are people with surnames that begin with “D” coming to?

And all this before we even know the merits of the case against them. (Also interesting that you assume the other needlessly high-profile incidents involving footballs in the recent past involved bribes; you get a chance to see the evidence did you? Or do you just blindly believe the papers that’ll happily spin things to get the most interesting story, rather than the necessarily victim-biased criminal justice system that had all the facts and dropped the cases?)

I ask you, internet use, what's it coming to?
Sat 06/03/04 at 09:18
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Belldandy wrote:
> supported by fans who hold strange associations with a team
> simply because of the name that team has.

Why would a fan have 'strange associations' with a football team because of it's name?

If you think that's the reason why fans support their team and pay a lot of money to go and watch their team play week in week out then you are totally misinformed.
Fri 05/03/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Becoming a joke? It is already. As a person who hates footballing anyway my mental image of footballers is of a bunch of yobs with a braincell between them, being paid stupid amounts to kick a ball around, supported by fans who hold strange associations with a team simply because of the name that team has, especially as the composition of that team is barely linked to the place in the team name anyway.

Still, nice to see some have gotten in trouble in a country where they can't buy there way out of investigation and be treated with kid gloves by the police because of who they are.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> The image of English football is becoming a joke.

Agreed.
There's just so much controversial things being related to it as of late.
Fri 05/03/04 at 18:09
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
What is English football coming too?

First it's the English Fans causing riots abroad and now it's the players taking part in rapes and abuse of women.

These guys getting paids 1000's a week for this?

The image of English football is becoming a joke.
Fri 05/03/04 at 16:53
Regular
"es argh"
They're in the poo poo
Fri 05/03/04 at 15:08
Regular
Three Leicester City players have been remanded in custody after being officially charged with 'sexual aggression' by Spanish courts in Cartagena.
Keith Gillespie, Paul Dickov and Frank Sinclair are the trio who will be detained in jail, facing the serious charges following alleged incidents involving three German women in La Manga.

Sky Sports News understands the other players allegedly involved in the fracas have been freed on bail at a figure of €20,000 each but they have been ordered to report to the Spanish authorities in London on the 1st and 15th of each month.

Matt Elliott, Lilian Nalis and James Scowcroft are the trio who have reportedly been bailed and will be allowed to return home with 'provisional liberty'. They are still said to be "under investigation".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.