GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""driver" mission GTA vice city"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/03/04 at 17:59
Regular
"damnkids"
i have been trying to pass this @#$&ing mission for about a week. is there some special way to do it. Please help
Fri 05/03/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Whats your point I completed delta force black hawk down before it was released.
Fri 05/03/04 at 13:42
Regular
": ("
I'VE GOT SOCOM 2!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 05/03/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Enchilladas"
That one was easy go to the VCNP and pick up the news helicopter then fly kill kill kill fly out.
Fri 05/03/04 at 10:10
Regular
"Bicycle"
I hated that one. Then I just ran off behind the truck and threw grenades at everyone, finishing it off with a few shots with me trusty ol' shotgun.

Argh.
Fri 05/03/04 at 10:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I completed that mission at the second attempt. What I did was drive into him so that he spun into oncoming traffic, leaving me free to speed off and win.

It's not the best mission in GTA VC, though. I personaly prefer the one where you rescue Lance from the city dump.
Fri 05/03/04 at 09:56
Regular
"Bicycle"
Anyhoo... Completed the Driver mission + rest of the missions. Woo.

Just crash into his car early, just after the police station. Make sure you hit him at the back left, and the car will go into the wall. Now all you need to do is drive fast and reasonably (NO CRASHES - BREAK!) well.

Good luck lol :).
Fri 05/03/04 at 09:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> I started again a little while ago but i dont think im past the
> "Driver Mission", i've just got Diaz's mansion. I wish they
> would re-do GTA 3 and make the guy talk, it would be so good then.

The main reason why the main character in GTA III doesn't talk is because there is very little influence on him: The game is more about the other characters (eg Luigi and Asuka), whereas in GTA VC, the main character, Tommy Vercetti, has a storyline based around him.
Fri 05/03/04 at 07:10
Regular
I started again a little while ago but i dont think im past the "Driver Mission", i've just got Diaz's mansion. I wish they would re-do GTA 3 and make the guy talk, it would be so good then.
Thu 04/03/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Bicycle"
I got like... 10 more than you need to in the shooting one.
Yeah, the Driver is the one where you have to beat the nerd dressed up as the girl. He has "abandonment" issues. Or something. With his ma.
Thu 04/03/04 at 20:43
Regular
Oh!
Is driver the mission when you have to race against that nerd, that is really hard, i also found the mission where you have to shoot the targets really hard too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.