GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Day Time Astrology T.V."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/03/04 at 13:54
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Oh my god, it's shockingly bad. It REALLY is. I took the day off school today and am sitting here pretty bored before I go out. So what do I do? I put on the T.V. only to be shocked and amused at how gullable SO many people are.

It's called the Russel Grant show and basically people send in e-mails or phone him up (normally lonely housewives), tell him their astrological signs and stuff, ask him a question and he spouts of any old crap that could apply to anyone at any time. All his responses go along the lines of:

"Uh huh, uh huh, OH! Well it's that Scorpio/Aquarius/Cancer etc rising that tips the scales luv. Scorpios tend to be free spirits who can also be clingy so if you are wanting to meet a man I suggest you do it between February and November ok? That's when your Aquarius star sign will subdue that. Like most Aquarius's you'll be fun loving and more outgoing but during this time you'll have to learn to say "no!" to people. Ok luv? Good bye! Take care!"

Oh for the love of god, did he take lessons in vague? Or at least in making multiple contradictions to suit any possible situation. Jesus whoever buys into that stuff needs to wake up and smell the crap. It reeks of it. Anyway that's my rant about Day Time T.V. with close reference to the crap of Astrology. God I'm bored now...
Thu 04/03/04 at 13:54
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Oh my god, it's shockingly bad. It REALLY is. I took the day off school today and am sitting here pretty bored before I go out. So what do I do? I put on the T.V. only to be shocked and amused at how gullable SO many people are.

It's called the Russel Grant show and basically people send in e-mails or phone him up (normally lonely housewives), tell him their astrological signs and stuff, ask him a question and he spouts of any old crap that could apply to anyone at any time. All his responses go along the lines of:

"Uh huh, uh huh, OH! Well it's that Scorpio/Aquarius/Cancer etc rising that tips the scales luv. Scorpios tend to be free spirits who can also be clingy so if you are wanting to meet a man I suggest you do it between February and November ok? That's when your Aquarius star sign will subdue that. Like most Aquarius's you'll be fun loving and more outgoing but during this time you'll have to learn to say "no!" to people. Ok luv? Good bye! Take care!"

Oh for the love of god, did he take lessons in vague? Or at least in making multiple contradictions to suit any possible situation. Jesus whoever buys into that stuff needs to wake up and smell the crap. It reeks of it. Anyway that's my rant about Day Time T.V. with close reference to the crap of Astrology. God I'm bored now...
Thu 04/03/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
You actually watched it long enough to hear an entire answer?
Thu 04/03/04 at 14:27
Regular
His voice is so bloody annoying.
Thu 04/03/04 at 17:05
Regular
You sciver! Just because you knew you would get all your horrible exam results back...
Thu 04/03/04 at 20:45
Regular
"None Stored"
Who ate all the pies? Cubist!
I asked around, and you failed all your exams.
Thu 04/03/04 at 20:46
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
If you must know I was at the hospital today.
Thu 04/03/04 at 20:51
Regular
"None Stored"
Why? Are you to fat for school?
Thu 04/03/04 at 20:53
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Had to get blood tests back and I am going on a 24 hour ECG in about 3 weeks time. I could have come back to school after but didn't want to. Oh and if you have something to say to me why don't you say it straight to me like on msn or even shock horror in person? I'll be there tomorrow.
Thu 04/03/04 at 21:13
Regular
"cachoo"
Fight fight. Who's he?
Thu 04/03/04 at 21:17
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Old Man Funk is this guy at school who I used to hang around with but then he went loco and never looked back. Oh well, I never talk to him anymore anyway. This is the worst of it so I'm fine with it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.