GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"1000 Days"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/03/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Seems I've been a member for 1000 days. Most folk before made a little speech so here is mine.

Thanks to the staff for this place and the chance to win some games. No chance that I would have been able to buy all the games I own so free games mean I actually get to play most of the games I like whenever I want.

Thanks to the cool folk on here who actually make this place worth visiting and who actually post stuff worth reading.

I joined here when I ordered my PS2, had been a member of SR for ages, since the early days of the PS1 but never knew that this place existed until placing my order for the PS2. Think the words Free Games is what brought me here but I thought that the whole gameaday games for free was a gimmick. Glad it wasn't :0)

Filmaday and Gameaday meant that there was decent discussion posts to read and reply too. Seems a good few of the good ones have left or post rarely now but luckily some of you lot still post here.

Cheers to Tony and the rest of the staff for keeping this place a decent forum.
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Seems I've been a member for 1000 days. Most folk before made a little speech so here is mine.

Thanks to the staff for this place and the chance to win some games. No chance that I would have been able to buy all the games I own so free games mean I actually get to play most of the games I like whenever I want.

Thanks to the cool folk on here who actually make this place worth visiting and who actually post stuff worth reading.

I joined here when I ordered my PS2, had been a member of SR for ages, since the early days of the PS1 but never knew that this place existed until placing my order for the PS2. Think the words Free Games is what brought me here but I thought that the whole gameaday games for free was a gimmick. Glad it wasn't :0)

Filmaday and Gameaday meant that there was decent discussion posts to read and reply too. Seems a good few of the good ones have left or post rarely now but luckily some of you lot still post here.

Cheers to Tony and the rest of the staff for keeping this place a decent forum.
Wed 03/03/04 at 17:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Happy 1000th!
Wed 03/03/04 at 18:02
Regular
"SOUP!"
W-Well done?

:-D

Glad you're still around
Wed 03/03/04 at 18:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
1000 days, that's nothing, I must have been around at least 7000 or something.
Wed 03/03/04 at 18:39
Regular
"..."
Blank wrote:
> 1000 days, that's nothing, I must have been around at least 7000 or
> something.
were you registered previously with a different account
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:27
"I love yo... lamp."
Think about it. That would be nearly 20 years. Before the world wide web.

Anyway, congrats.
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:48
Regular
Well done, I'll be reaching that soon enough, too :-)
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Eternal Pain"
Even though i'm still a newbie, congrats on your 1000th
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
landmarks, ive been thinking about this today, i passed my 1000 post today, and it made me think.
it made me think i'm spending to much time on here, some of you have been on here 2,3 or more years and i realised i don't want be here that long, well certainly not posting as much as i am at the moment.
ive been here 2 months and maybe this is the equivlant of the seven year itch, but i'm fed up.
last week i was feeling down so i decided that i would go away for a couple of days, after 5 days i came back,that was last wednesday,only one week ago and now i'm feeling the same again and i realised that i cant go on like i am, the jats didnt help but they are not the only reason, i suppose everyone likes to feel they are noticed, but on my return many people still have no idea who i am and frankly it got to me, it sound's self-obcessed and it is, but for the ammount of time i spent on here it made me think "whats the point" and so i have decided that i will massively cut down on my posting and will only appear occasionally.
it's been fun most of the time
I THINK I WILL BE GOING NOW
Wed 03/03/04 at 22:44
It's just a forum for christ's sake

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.