GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Predator: Concrete Jungle"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Predator: Concrete Jungle'.
Wed 13/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Not really heard much about this and its out on Friday. Anyone know anything?
Fri 15/04/05 at 16:38
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Went into town today and nowhere had it, no where being woolies and tesco. May need to take the 20min drive to game tomorrow, hopefully they will let me test it first.
Thu 14/04/05 at 19:31
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm a big fan of the Predator franchise and will probably get it eventually but I must say, it looks sub-standard.

I've seen a few screen shots and it looks a lot like a PSone game. Visuals aren't usually that important to me, so hopefully this will play nicely.

A bit surprised that it's out so soon. Looks even less promising now as it has recieved virtually no hype.
Thu 14/04/05 at 00:43
Regular
"8==="
Looks like it's using Eurocom's Duke Nukem: Zero Hour engine. A good engine on the 64, passable j-u-s-t on next gen.

The gameplay had better be good because nothing else will save it from being average otherwise.

I like the sound of the different vision modes though and I have high hopes for the title because Zero Hour was very good indeed. :)
Thu 14/04/05 at 00:34
Regular
It looks fairly average. I'll probably rent it.
Wed 13/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Not really heard much about this and its out on Friday. Anyone know anything?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.