GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help? (Thread Closed)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Football Manager 2005'.
Thu 14/04/05 at 10:41
Regular
": ("
Just bought Football Manager 2005 and the guy I bought it off of said I should copy the Crack from the disc to my directory called 'FM2005.exe', this will enable me to play the game without using a CD.

Now I have no idea how to do that as I don't know alot about PC games so could someone tell me exactly what to do please?

Thanks. :)
Thu 14/04/05 at 11:18
Regular
"serenity now!"
As said before, no warez or cracks discussion please.

Next time, asking for or giving help with illegal pirated games/software will result in a warning, and a banning if it continues after that.

The internet is a big place, here is not the place for this kind of thing.

~closed~
Regular
Yes.
Regular
"Captain to you."
Stridman wrote:
> Ah man, even when I have the CD in it comes up with 'Cannot Locate the
> CD Rom'.

Have you already installed it?
Thu 14/04/05 at 11:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Garrrrr
[URL]http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~mrost1/P-SHOPS/A%20master%20pirate.jpg[/URL]
Thu 14/04/05 at 11:15
Regular
Ah man, even when I have the CD in it comes up with 'Cannot Locate the CD Rom'.

I knew I shouldn't have bought a copied version.
Thu 14/04/05 at 11:12
Regular
"Captain to you."
Surely football sims help stop little children having to make footballs.

Anyway i don't like football games at all and would never use or steal one in my pirate activities.
Thu 14/04/05 at 11:04
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
You have just funded turrists and people smugglers in your pursuit of football management simulation.

I hope your are happy, look at this little orphan child [URL]http://ts-group.co.uk/rose/Images/crying.jpg[/URL], she will have to slave for a week to make another football because of you.

Baby Jesus hates you stinking pirates.
Thu 14/04/05 at 10:59
Regular
"Captain to you."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Wow, what a blatant disregard for SR rules. You rebel you. Are
> rude words next? :D

Hehe maybe, anyway it's not like i was pointing him how to download stuff or where to get cracks from it's stuff that he already had and just needed help using. :P
Thu 14/04/05 at 10:56
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Chippxero wrote:
> Stuff.

Wow, what a blatant disregard for SR rules. You rebel you. Are rude words next? :D
Thu 14/04/05 at 10:55
Regular
Thank you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.