GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Madden Returns"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Madden NFL 2005'.
Thu 14/04/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
New screens and information have risen on the website on EAs latest in the Madden series. Can all be found here:

http://sports.ign.com/articles/604/604010p1.html

The idea of the cone of vision looks like a great idea and seems to look like it'll add more realism to the already awesome game series. I just hope that EA won't focus entirely on passing the ball. Running is important too!

Graphics are looking... well... pretty much identical to last years but hey, that's a good thing in my book.

Your thoughts?
Wed 20/04/05 at 18:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
McNabb is on the cover! Go Eagles. I think this new cone of vision thing sounds quite clever, and it will certainly make the passing game a lot more challenging, although in reality it should blur out what is happening outside the cone in the single player game.
Fri 15/04/05 at 13:58
Regular
Madden's in the next Marvel fighting game.

How stupid!
Fri 15/04/05 at 13:16
Regular
This sounds awesome.
I'll probably be crap at it, but w/e

I was playing Madden 05 yesterday, coincidently.

I despise not being able to challenge in the two minute warning.

Last play of the first half I had a great pass downfield to TO who caught it in the endzone, but I was told it was OB.

Sucks to be me.

I can't wait.

Oh, and the NFL schedule was released last week. Philly play Seattle on a Monday night, so I can actually watch it.

Hoorah.
Thu 14/04/05 at 23:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hoju wrote:
> NFL Streets 2 is better though I wish it had those posts.

NFL Street games aren't really all that good at all.
Thu 14/04/05 at 22:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I knew they'd do something like this. The passing game has been pretty much the same for the past 3 editions. This sounds great, and not just another gimmick like the hit stick or controlling downfield recievers/blockers.
Thu 14/04/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Saying NFL Streets 2 is better couldn't be more wrong. Madden 2005 will always remain my favourite sports title ever... Till Madden 2006 is out at least. Hopefully the music selection will remain as good as 2003, 2004 and 2005's.
Thu 14/04/05 at 20:15
Regular
NFL Streets 2 is better though I wish it had those posts.
Thu 14/04/05 at 20:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Should be great.

Not out until September, though.

Bah.
Thu 14/04/05 at 18:57
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
New screens and information have risen on the website on EAs latest in the Madden series. Can all be found here:

http://sports.ign.com/articles/604/604010p1.html

The idea of the cone of vision looks like a great idea and seems to look like it'll add more realism to the already awesome game series. I just hope that EA won't focus entirely on passing the ball. Running is important too!

Graphics are looking... well... pretty much identical to last years but hey, that's a good thing in my book.

Your thoughts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.