GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"More evolution flaws"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 16:45
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
To all those who insist in following the Cult that is "evolution" here are yet more of the infinite flaws in the fairy tale. This is the side the evolutionist scientists of course don't tell you.

I DID NOT WRITE THIS, BUT JUST AS THE EVOLUTIONISTS ONLY BELIEVE DARWIN, I BELIEVE THE LORD AND ALL THOSE WHO STRESS HOW REDICULOUS EVOLUTION IS.

Doughboy writes the following from

http://www.netaxs.com/~doughboy/montana.htm

Hi there!

I am very happy to receive your mail.

I believe that this dialogue began with a question of whether evolution is legit. My argument is that I think it deceives students; going directly in opposition to testable science.

1. the laws of nature

The First Law of Thermodynamics

The first law of thermodynamics is the law of energy conservation. As you know, this is an empirical or testable law of science. This law states while energy can be converted from one form to another, it can not be created or annihilated. It has been considered the most powerful or most fundamental generalization of the universe that scientists have ever been able to make. This would mean that mass nor energy can appear from nothing. If there were that would be a free lunch. Some have suspected black holes, but I believe that one has not been observed. Today, matter does not spring out of nothing. If I were to tell someone that something appeared or reappeared, they'd say it were a lie, fairy tale, or legend.

The question seems to choke many evolutionists when one tests the theory of evolution with the first law of thermodynamics. There are all sorts of untested hypothesis of how something could come from nothing and that something that people hypothesis about is actually something. If it exists, it is something.

This reminds me of the 19th century concept of spontaneous generation. Flies can't come from rotten meat. At that time, people speculated how flies came about or how some sort of growth came about and it was believed that spoiled foods caused it. We later found out that there was a much different mechanism occurring. Science at one point was clueless, and we now know insects and other living things don't come from dead ones. In the time of Darwin, scientists believed that "simple organisms" came from inanimate objects. Just put millions of years in between and an open system, and you have life beginning on Earth.

The Second Law of Thermodynamics

As you know that the law of entropy is this. Without any intelligence acting on a system, entropy is always increasing and order is decreasing. Entropy is that free energy or energy lost.

For example, after I straighten up my room, it is a natural process that it will start becoming chaotic over time. It will not get clean or straight on its own, but I will have to do it. Entropy in the big bang/evolution theory moves from disorder (a soupy primordial slime), to order (man, plants, and animals). Supposedly, there is no intelligent being acting on the young Earth and the world then moves from disorder and chaos, to order and complexity. It is that "blind random chance" that makes it impossible for life to be created in this order. It is amino acids, to amoebas, to apes, and then to astronauts.

This is not true because the energy of the earth flows from hot to cool bodies. Evolution requires constant violations of the second law of thermodynamics. Some evolutions then try to dogmatically defend their position of getting past the second law.

One argument is that it is only speaking of energy relationships of matter, while evolution deals with complex organisms arising from simpler ones. This is false.

Contemporary information theory deals with information entropy and militates against evolution on a genetic level. While in an energy conversion system, entropy dictates that energy will decay. In an informational system, entropy dictates that information will be distorted. It is certain that there is a conceptual connection between information and second law of thermodynamics.

Some evolutionists also say that entropy can't prevent evolution because the Earth was an open system heated by the rays of the sun. This is nonsense.

the sun's raise have never produced an upswing in complexity without teleonomy (ordering principal of life).

Energy from the sun doesn't produce an orderly structure of growth and development without information and an engine.

I may be incorrect in my analogy, but it reminds me of poring gas on a heap of junk that used to be a car. If the junk doesn't know how to use the gas, there is no way it will drive down the street. If the sun beats down on a dead plant, it does not produce growth, but rather speeds up decay!

If the sun beats on a live plant, it produces a temporary increase in complexity in growth.

Evolutionists sometimes also say that entropy did not occur in the past. Well, hey, I wouldn't say that if I was an evolutionist, because that would suggest some supernatural occurrence. *wink*

This is just the first topic on the long list of flaws that the theory of evolution has.

I'm not doubting that evolution is the best theory that scientists can come up with, but biology, anthropology, psychology, chemistry, and other science students are not told of the weaknesses of the theory. (As Phillup Johnson put it, Evolution is a “half-baked theory.” And guess what? Scientists nor students have to accept it.)

Sincerely,

The Doughboy

DOUGHBOY WROTE THIS LETTER TO AN EVOLUTIONIST, AND NEVER GOT A RESPONSE. THIS IS A COMMON PATTERN, WHEN THE CREATIONIST WINS THE POINT, THE EVOLUTIONIST BACKS DOWN.
Page:
Mon 12/04/04 at 18:12
Regular
The world, eh?
Mon 12/04/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Tyla wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> I would say more like 98% of the world's population are unsaved,
> which is why the few saved people are described as walking in the
> straight and narrow path and the majority unsaved are described as
> walking in the broad and wide path.
>
> So the saved are fine on the B4079 and the rest of us are stuck on
> the M25 Junc 10!;)

Heh, more like 98% of the population make use of every aspect of their lives and 2% let the best things in life bypass them in the hope of "something better" little realising theres plenty of good right here and now!
Mon 12/04/04 at 17:35
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Forest Fan wrote:
> I would say more like 98% of the world's population are unsaved,
> which is why the few saved people are described as walking in the
> straight and narrow path and the majority unsaved are described as
> walking in the broad and wide path.

So the saved are fine on the B4079 and the rest of us are stuck on the M25 Junc 10!;)
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:21
"period drama"
That's sweet.
Mon 12/04/04 at 16:06
Regular
Tyla wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the
> kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor
> idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate,nor homosexuals,
> nor
> thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor
> swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians
> 6:9-10
>
> my god, thats 90% of the global poulation stuffed then unless you go
> under the fornication rule which would ban everyone from the gates!
> Though I note that inbreeding isn't mentioned there!;)

I would say more like 98% of the world's population are unsaved, which is why the few saved people are described as walking in the straight and narrow path and the majority unsaved are described as walking in the broad and wide path.
Mon 12/04/04 at 15:01
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Forest Fan wrote:
> "Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the
> kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor
> idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate,nor homosexuals, nor
> thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor
> swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians
> 6:9-10

my god, thats 90% of the global poulation stuffed then unless you go under the fornication rule which would ban everyone from the gates! Though I note that inbreeding isn't mentioned there!;)
Mon 12/04/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Forest Fan wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Sin is undeniable, it is why murder is an issue today.
>
> Murder is a crime. I do not believe in sin, as do many others, what
> you see as sin, I see as either legal or illegal.
>
> Then how do you explain shame?
>
> An act of conscience.
>
> But why would shame become an issue. Why if someone was to do certain
> things, would they feel ashamed? Ashamed of what? Their sin.

Shame is a natural instinct in people brought about by society's view of what is and isnt acceptable as normal behaviour. People fear being different and often shame develops from that fear that doing/saying something casts you out as different in others' eyes, therefore sometimes it causes people to feel ashamed of what they are doing. It's nothing to do with sin.
Mon 12/04/04 at 14:45
Regular
FF, oddly enough, everything isn't black or white. People can't help being homosexual, therefore if God did create them then he wanted them to suffer for 'sinning', if the devil created homosexuals, as you claimed earlier on, why should they be punished for their inheritance?

I also feel that the idea of evolving from previous species is far more likely than a farcical, almighty being that can do whatever he/she/it pleases and create entire worlds. There are far, far more flaws in the idea of religion than there is evolution.

Oh, and proof isn't quote form the bible, unless of course you're a complete idiot.
Mon 12/04/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate,nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

The book of 1 Corinthians was written in AD 55, well over 20 years after the death and resurrection of Jesus. So of course homo-sexuality is still a sin, as it was thousands of years ago and is today.
Mon 12/04/04 at 14:30
Regular
Lindgren wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Sin is undeniable, it is why murder is an issue today.
>
> Murder is a crime. I do not believe in sin, as do many others, what
> you see as sin, I see as either legal or illegal.
>
> Then how do you explain shame?
>
> An act of conscience.

But why would shame become an issue. Why if someone was to do certain things, would they feel ashamed? Ashamed of what? Their sin.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.