GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats wrong with JAT's"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Hi how are you?"
I have been looking through a few of the posts on this first page and they nearly all have the sentance "I hate JAT's" I am a JAT do you hate me?
Wed 03/03/04 at 21:12
Regular
"??????"
Something wrote:
> I have been looking through a few of the posts on this first page and
> they nearly all have the sentance "I hate JAT's" I am a JAT
> do you hate me?

Nah, you seem okay. And I'm changing my Tagline soon.
Wed 03/03/04 at 11:40
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> Your probably one of them spammer trying to act all innocent.

it's a shame that the forum has been brought to this stage, when a JAT who doesn't immediately start 20 topics on the wrong board is automatically assumed to be simpy be a spammer trying to be sly.
it's a shame that JATs are prejudged to be dimwitted 14 year olds with nothing better to do on the nights they're not outside the post office sharing a can of cider with 50 of their "friends".

i almost considered Cwazy Wabbits post to be bordering on snobbish and elitist.... ALMOST, because then this happened:

Something wrote:
> I am not.You are.

and then i realised, JATs predominantly being dimwitted 14 year olds is not an elitist preconception.... sadly, it's pretty much true (of course now i'm prepared for such thunderous counter-arguements as "i'm not 14" but if that's the only fallacy in the original statement then i'm still claiming it as a victory ;) )

so Cwazy Wabbit: i applaud your razor sharp instincts, well done mate *buys you a beer * :)
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lan Di wrote:
> Right why do we hate JATs?
> We dont.

No, we all just hate the annoying ones. Which is about 90% of them.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Right why do we hate JATs?
We dont.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Der Nazi wrote:
> The problems with most JATs:
>
> 1- They start too many topics.
> 2- They use 'txt tlk' and other types of uncivilised language.
> 3- They create spam.
>
> That's most of it.

What he said.
Tue 02/03/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Something wrote:
> Something wrote:
> >I am a JAT do you hate me?
>
> I don't hate JAT's, I hate tw*ts. God I'm good with words.

Ha Ha. God, your funny. :D
Tue 02/03/04 at 20:55
Regular
"um..."
I dont know you so I can't hate you

As long as you don't wind up the regulars or notables or insult them or post complete rubbish or spam the forums, you will be ok. the reason JATS are not very popular at the moment is that this sort of thing has been happening a lot lately with JATS coming on and just spamming everything or insulting everyone as soon as they arrived and constantly swearing.
Tue 02/03/04 at 18:32
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
A question with a quicker answer would be "What's right with Jat's?" The answer is "Very little".
Tue 02/03/04 at 18:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Something wrote:
> Something wrote:
> >I am a JAT do you hate me?

I don't hate JAT's, I hate tw*ts. God I'm good with words.
Tue 02/03/04 at 18:28
Regular
"Hi how are you?"
That was not funny

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.