GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tomb raider"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Hi how are you?"
Who likes Tomb Raider? I think it is a brillant game. It is wicked.On the fith one have you seen Lara's bosoms? They are massive.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Hi how are you?"
Who likes Tomb Raider? I think it is a brillant game. It is wicked.On the fith one have you seen Lara's bosoms? They are massive.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
They are on all versions...
But i think i got bored on all of them after the second level. They are very repetative i think.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:21
Regular
"Hi how are you?"
I think I proberly the second one.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I own Tomb Raider I, II and III, and found that they weren't particularly good. Once the novelty of playing a game in which the main character is a curvaceous woman with large breasts wears off, it all becomes bit boring.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Hi how are you?"
Something wrote:
> I think I proberly the second one.

*I think I proberly like the second one best.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:30
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Of them all I think I liked Tomb Raider 2 the best...the novelty started to wear off after that :( it all became a little samey
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The only one that seemed to have any goodness in it was Tom Raider II. However, this good potential was not continued for 'The Last Revelation', 'The Chronicles' or 'The Angel of Darkness'.

Basically, it got even further stretched out, and this sucked like a powerful hoover. I would have got the Chronicles to see what was supposed to be an amazing ending, but when I saw it on TV I didn't end up bothering.
Wed 03/03/04 at 01:21
Regular
"what?"
Who cares about the game, the movie is the good part, angelina jolie, ohhhhh my god, sooooooo hot want to touch the hynie, and anything else, aww crap i done popped a load again, i gotta go chage my boxers now.
Wed 03/03/04 at 08:32
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I like the films...I think they are as good as can be expected from a game/film translation...and Angelina Jolie!! What more can you ask? It was so nearly Sandra bullock or Liz Hurley!! Ack!!
Wed 03/03/04 at 11:44
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Something wrote:
> Who likes Tomb Raider? I think it is a brillant game. It is wicked.On
> the fith one have you seen Lara's bosoms? They are massive.

you're the kind of guy who spent ages looking for the nude patch aren't you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.