GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"final fantasy x-2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 14:51
Regular
"civilization rules"
final fantasy is a good game apart from you can't summon any monsters like in the other final fantasy games.
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:54
Regular
"You have a choice"
I don't think summoning would have really worked in this battle system. It is much more quick, spur of the moment strategy. Waiting to "charge up" your summon and then sitting through the sequence where it does the damage would have slowed down the gameplay to no-end. Anyway, the special dressphere's were very similar to the Aeons in FFX. You take control of the person in their dressphere and get all sorts of new, powerful abilities.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Moody DJ"
On a Shiva note, have to say she had a TOP summoning in FF8. Ol' Diamond Dust had a real punch to it.
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Don't Special Dress Sphere's count as Summons?

i.e. when you summon an Aeon, all your other characters run offscreen and you duke it out alone - when you use a special dress sphere, same thing happens, except you're as powerful as an Aeon...

Same thing, surely?

But yeah, I miss my annual update of "How much smaller has Shiva's bikini got this year?"
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:51
Regular
"civilization rules"
final fantasy is a good game apart from you can't summon any monsters like in the other final fantasy games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.