GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Viva Le Bam"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/03/04 at 14:37
Regular
"Milky Milky"
If you haven't already watched this...WATCH IT!!! it is far better than Jackass...MTV Sunday/Monday nights.
Tue 02/03/04 at 14:37
Regular
"Milky Milky"
If you haven't already watched this...WATCH IT!!! it is far better than Jackass...MTV Sunday/Monday nights.
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I find with Bam, more than any of the other Jackass pickeys, the more you watch him the more you hate him. It's a perfect example of what happens if you give loads of money to a brat - it smashes things up and then buys some more, with a total disregard for anyone. I thought this might have been an entertaining series, hoping he would show off his skateboarding skills, but instead it's just smashy-smashy - like all the other Jackass series and clones before it. The only saving grace are his parents, who must have the patience of Saints to put up with the little SOB.

Jackass was OK for 5 minutes. Wildboyz and Viva La Bam are just milking it a stretch too far.
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I hate Bam
Tue 02/03/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I'll admit that Bam is a bit of a dork...but the series is funny...I think so anyway...but then it's not everyones taste.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:44
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
i love bam and it is called viva lA bam it rocks and he urnt his money he is a very talented and funny

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.