GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Only read if you have completed Shadow Of Memories"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 04/04/01 at 07:03
Regular
I got the D ending for the game. In the seqeunce at the end before the credits it shows Dr Wagner messing around in his lab and Homuncalus breaking out of that bottle. He then gives him a wish and Wagner says he wants to be young and never do this experiment. Homuncalus does that but erases his memory. But he turns him into a look a like of Eike. Is Eike Dr Wagner as this ending is very confusing I have most of it figured out how and why, but this is to weird to figure out.
Wed 04/04/01 at 20:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
I got the same ending - D - and find it as difficult as you to understand. It wouldnt make any sense if Eike was Dr Wagner but then again the whole story is twisted so its a possibility!! I really dont know to honest, I played through the ending a few times and cant work it out - anyone else confused about this??
Wed 04/04/01 at 19:41
Regular
i got the A ending
Wed 04/04/01 at 07:03
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I got the D ending for the game. In the seqeunce at the end before the credits it shows Dr Wagner messing around in his lab and Homuncalus breaking out of that bottle. He then gives him a wish and Wagner says he wants to be young and never do this experiment. Homuncalus does that but erases his memory. But he turns him into a look a like of Eike. Is Eike Dr Wagner as this ending is very confusing I have most of it figured out how and why, but this is to weird to figure out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.