GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Watchdog (Please Read) ............."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/03/04 at 20:14
Regular
": ("
Yesterday i thought to myself "Hmmm...i feel like playing a game", so i went upstairs to my PS2 and turned it on, i pressed the Eject Button and chose a game to play. I inserted the disc in to the PS2 (Very Carefully) and waited......and waited ........and waited.......and waited.....until i got Farked off and reseted the PS2, i then tried again and i waited ........and waited.......and waited......until a message came up "Disc Read Error"!

I almost fainted, this had happened to me before with a previous PS2 so i was really upset, but i didn't give up!
I tried a different game ( FFX very new )and the same thing came up, so i went downstair to my mum and moaned......and moaned.......and moaned.......and moaned.......until she gave me a carrot. Once i realised that my PS2 laser was broke i fainted again, i treat my PS2 very well and my discs so i though it was time i e-mailed WATCHDOG!

I e-mailed them telling the story and im hoping they'll sort it out for me, this is one weak thing about the PS2, all you XBOX and Gamecube fans out there are lucky. If Sony dont grant me a new (Aqua) PS2 i will take them to court and if i lose the case i will consider getting either XBOX or Gamecube, i hope the Aqua or Silver PS2 doesn't have the same problem as the Black one. Maybe its my plug socket or something but everytime i get a PS2, a year after it always comes up with that error message, I HATE SONY!

Does anyone have the same problem as me?
If so do you wanna join forces and destroy the world!
Mmmraaahaaaa!!!
Mon 01/03/04 at 22:43
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
>I HATE SONY!
>
> Does anyone have the same problem as me?

Il join the forces against sony there the reason why the dreamcast died and all the over priced 300 yes 300mhz processors. how....
un-powerful an you get sony?
Mon 01/03/04 at 22:11
Regular
"..."
Hey wait a minute , while storing a ps2 , does it have to be in a big place not a small place ?
Mon 01/03/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Had mine since launch and it works fine.

Perhaps you ain't taking care in it?
Just make sure it isn't on all the time and overheating, make sure its not stored away in a small space or air wont be able to pass through the vents and keep it cool.
Might be worth using a hairdryer, or a hoover to remove any excess dust from inside.

Its unlikely they will give you an aqua or silver one as you didn't buy one of them, and if you where ever able to get them to court you would have to prove that its breaking was there fault which would be rather difficult.
Mon 01/03/04 at 21:43
Regular
He he he, you cheeky devil.
Mon 01/03/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I've had my PS2 for just over two years and haven't had a single problem with it - the only time anything remotely bad happened was down to a dirty DVD (as in "dirt on the DVD" not the content).
Mon 01/03/04 at 21:10
Regular
"..."
Cwazy Wabbit™ wrote:
> Tenpounds!???
> I thought it costs eighty pounds to repair it?
I don't know , they took 10 from me
Mon 01/03/04 at 21:03
Regular
"Enchilladas"
Wow you laugh so much sounds quite nice.
Mon 01/03/04 at 20:50
Regular
Tenpounds!???
I thought it costs eighty pounds to repair it?
Mon 01/03/04 at 20:35
Regular
"..."
what is ?
Mon 01/03/04 at 20:27
Regular
"Enchilladas"
This is trash.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.