GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Earphones"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/03/04 at 19:48
"Uzi Lover"
I swear there was a topic on this before.

Anyway, I'm after some new Earphones as mine have pretty much packed up. They had good innings, they have served me well.

So I was just about to go and buy some £5 Panasonic ones which looked fine enough but then I realised that I might as well get a really decent pair.

So reccomend some.

I love the Bass to be heard, as I'm using a iPod (which the bass is rubbish on). Also I like the sound to be kept in as much as possible so it can go loud. It's also got to look cool, silver and black mannnnnn. None that actually go right inside your ear either.

But yeah, if you know of any decent earphones please post them for me to consider buying. Danke.

I'll check back soon enough.
Tue 02/03/04 at 16:47
Regular
"www.360volts.tk"
i have resently got some new ones to i love these new ones they are called

philips sbche590
Tue 02/03/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Twenty quid."
You should make it into a film. Can I be in it?
Mon 01/03/04 at 22:54
Regular
I 'walked' into this thread thinking it was the one I created last week, but as the page was displayed, everything was alien to me. I scratched my head - slowly at first, then more vigorously. Then came the sound of a penny dropping.

This is my story.
Mon 01/03/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Twenty quid."
The Sennheiser PX200's are a damn good buy.

Also, read this ...

http://forum.hifichoice.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=9241
Mon 01/03/04 at 20:08
"slightlyshortertagl"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos /ASIN/B00008XYJL/niddlealjuzi-21

Use that link, please :-D, and ignore the fact that I'll be getting 6% of what you pay. :-)
Mon 01/03/04 at 20:02
Regular
I'd recommend the MDR-EX71SL's but they go right inside your ear.

The bass is nice and meaty, and it blocks out a significant amount of noise.
They're also black, with shiny silver caps on the sides.

They're about 27 quid from unbeatable.co.uk
Mon 01/03/04 at 19:54
"Uzi Lover"
iPod earphones? I don't see the appeal in them, I took them right out.
Mon 01/03/04 at 19:54
Regular
"8==="
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> Willing to pay £25?
>
> Then check out the Sony Electric Sister 'phones'

Plug an play?
Mon 01/03/04 at 19:52
"Uzi Lover"
I might be if they're the right set of 'phones for me :-P

I'll check them out.
Mon 01/03/04 at 19:52
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I like the phones you get with the iPod - stopped using an £80 pair of top of the range, noise cancelling Sony jobbies in favour of them. Can't beat a propper set of closed back Sennheiser HD200, for use only when I know it's not going to rain - already broke one set in a very mild drizzle.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.