GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ginge's woop ass!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Light of the world"
So my theory test....

....I PASSED!!!

Woo jump up and down, clap your hands - wiggle bum to left, wiggle bum to right poke tongue out and shave arms in air whilst body rolling in circle ... then licking finger and pointing it in general direction of wind whilst knoddin and you have just completed GINGE'S VICTORY DANCE!

I found where the blasted place was eventually.. and I went in after a little syking up sesh in the toilét! Went in to see two other young ladies be told they had failed for the second and third time in a row so they evilled me and walked out with faces like slapped ars's..

Went in listened to the pooey tape about touch screen... THEN DID NOT USE TOUCH SCREEN!

Thats right! I did the whole bleedin thing with the mouse as i was so used to on my practise disk! :'( This re occured to me half way through the Hazard test after clicking on some women that run out in front of the car then early stacked it (did anyone else laugh out loud at this one clip because.. I was the only one to in the room!?) So I finsished thinking that the results would come up at like ZERO! Then I would never be allowed a gingemobil!

But NO!

ONE QUESTION WRONG! Thats it! Wooooo! And 50 points on yee olde hazard!

Go me *does victory dance again*

Aghhh glad thats over!
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:31
Regular
"Light of the world"
So my theory test....

....I PASSED!!!

Woo jump up and down, clap your hands - wiggle bum to left, wiggle bum to right poke tongue out and shave arms in air whilst body rolling in circle ... then licking finger and pointing it in general direction of wind whilst knoddin and you have just completed GINGE'S VICTORY DANCE!

I found where the blasted place was eventually.. and I went in after a little syking up sesh in the toilét! Went in to see two other young ladies be told they had failed for the second and third time in a row so they evilled me and walked out with faces like slapped ars's..

Went in listened to the pooey tape about touch screen... THEN DID NOT USE TOUCH SCREEN!

Thats right! I did the whole bleedin thing with the mouse as i was so used to on my practise disk! :'( This re occured to me half way through the Hazard test after clicking on some women that run out in front of the car then early stacked it (did anyone else laugh out loud at this one clip because.. I was the only one to in the room!?) So I finsished thinking that the results would come up at like ZERO! Then I would never be allowed a gingemobil!

But NO!

ONE QUESTION WRONG! Thats it! Wooooo! And 50 points on yee olde hazard!

Go me *does victory dance again*

Aghhh glad thats over!
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
When I took my theory test the first time around it was on paper.

When I took it second time around it was a touch screen computer, but there wasn't a hazard test.

I'm glad I don't have to go through my Practical test again, twice was two times too many.
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Oh, and congrats

:D
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:35
Regular
so the UK's insurance premiums have just gone into orbit :)
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Light of the world"
Yea...

It went from paper - to touch screen then touch screen with 14 clips for hazard.

Thats the one people get caught out on I reckon.

I am really dreading the practical. Really really.
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Nice one, LG.
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
Timmargh wrote:
> Nice one, LG.

Cheers!

Wow I am a television make! Woooo
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Bicycle"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Timmargh wrote:
> Nice one, LG.
>
>
> Cheers!
>
> Wow I am a television make! Woooo

I've got an LG fridge.
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Twenty quid."
When I took my test ...

- I didn't have to do a theory section
- I didn't have to do a hill start
- I was 16
Mon 01/03/04 at 16:55
Regular
"Bicycle"
Timmargh wrote:
> When I took my test ...
>
> - I didn't have to do a theory section
> - I didn't have to do a hill start
> - I was 16

Are driving tests hard? I mean, I'm not taking mine for a few years, but yeah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.