GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Review of the week."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/03/04 at 12:55
Regular
"That's right!"
SPEAKER - TSUNAMI SP-5100 5.1 3D SURROUN... - Reviewed by stupid
"hi ive had these speakers for 4 weeks they are good but have alot of wires to muck about with good music and base but there not that loud but it could be that i havent fitted my 5.1 sound card could some 1 tell if that is the reason there no giving out the best of sound email me"

Just makes me want to whip out my wallet and buy these speakers right now. He tells us everything we need to know - that they have a lot of wires, that they play good music and that they're not that loud. But that might be his fault.

I bet you're all dying to email him on his invisible email address to tell him how to set up his sound card. Either that, or you're gouging your eyes out so you never have to see anything this stupid ever again.

His name says it all.
Mon 01/03/04 at 12:55
Regular
"That's right!"
SPEAKER - TSUNAMI SP-5100 5.1 3D SURROUN... - Reviewed by stupid
"hi ive had these speakers for 4 weeks they are good but have alot of wires to muck about with good music and base but there not that loud but it could be that i havent fitted my 5.1 sound card could some 1 tell if that is the reason there no giving out the best of sound email me"

Just makes me want to whip out my wallet and buy these speakers right now. He tells us everything we need to know - that they have a lot of wires, that they play good music and that they're not that loud. But that might be his fault.

I bet you're all dying to email him on his invisible email address to tell him how to set up his sound card. Either that, or you're gouging your eyes out so you never have to see anything this stupid ever again.

His name says it all.
Mon 01/03/04 at 12:56
Regular
Bless. He tried his bestest.
Mon 01/03/04 at 15:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> and that they're not that loud. But that might be his fault.

ROFL! :D

Sorry heh, that jus made me laugh.
Mon 01/03/04 at 15:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Bless. He tried his bestest.

I second this!
Mon 01/03/04 at 17:24
Regular
"ARSENAL R DA BEST"
Can u tell me wether u can run these speakers through a T.V and/or Xbox???
Mon 01/03/04 at 17:26
Regular
heh heh
Mon 01/03/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Bicycle"
Da Spike wrote:
> Can u tell me wether u can run these speakers through a T.V and/or
> Xbox???

Go for the Logic 3 Soundstation. Better. You should be able to though.

Actually, do DVD Home Cinema's work with PS2's?
Mon 01/03/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Plate of glue"
So his e-mail address is _______@_________.____._____

Excellent.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.