GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHAT???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/03/04 at 02:36
Regular
"Bicycle"
Oh... My... God.

Snake is on the GC? WTF? Sony's only good franchise left has been sold. Again. I thought FF was the last straw, but nooo, they just have to go one better.

I didn't really like MGS2. I wanted a game. Not a movie.

On the upside, I just saw a NeoGeo Pocket with 6 games for £65.
Mon 01/03/04 at 02:36
Regular
"Bicycle"
Oh... My... God.

Snake is on the GC? WTF? Sony's only good franchise left has been sold. Again. I thought FF was the last straw, but nooo, they just have to go one better.

I didn't really like MGS2. I wanted a game. Not a movie.

On the upside, I just saw a NeoGeo Pocket with 6 games for £65.
Mon 01/03/04 at 05:45
Regular
They are implementing some of the MGS 2 engine... into the MGS 1 with new ideas and other stuff so it's not just a remake with better graphics.
Mon 01/03/04 at 07:03
Regular
Nooo, it hasn't been sold. anyway it isn't Sony's property, it's Konami's. And FF games will stil be coming out on playstations.
Mon 01/03/04 at 07:27
Regular
Both the FF and Metal Gear series started out on Nintendo machines so how they can be 'Sony's franchises' is beyond me.

And I will be buying Twin Snakes. It looks soooo good...

And FF Crystal Chronicles. It looks soooo good...
Mon 01/03/04 at 12:41
Regular
"Bicycle"
Umm... Refresh my memory, I forgot about MGS 1 on the N64 and FFX-2 on the GC. Silly me.

(Notice : Both FF and MGS have been exclusive to the PS2 since the PSone - with the exception of the GameBoy.)
Mon 01/03/04 at 12:44
Regular
Both franchises may have been exclusive at one time but they didn't originate on a Sony machine.

If anything, they were nintendo franchises sold-out to Sony. Not that I'm complaining, I'll still love both games whatever console they come out on.
Mon 01/03/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Bicycle"
Meh. They soldout twice.

Whoares.
Mon 01/03/04 at 12:51
Regular
Go for the highest bidder. Who wouldn't?
Mon 01/03/04 at 13:01
Regular
"Bicycle"
Me. Unless they gave away free stuff.
Mon 01/03/04 at 14:05
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Both appeared on Nintendo consoles, then Sony ones, and now both.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.