GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sport Forum"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/06/06 at 15:14
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
What with the world cup coming up was wondering if anyone else wanted a sport forum on here. Used to spend ages in there reading the banter.
Tue 20/06/06 at 18:11
Regular
Excellent that's another forum set up. We just need to find 12 more people to become mods to get all the forums we want :)
Tue 20/06/06 at 17:47
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, I know Colourless' and he knows mine so it'll be one of us I think.
Tue 20/06/06 at 17:34
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Colourless wrote:
> So you in Shrimper?

Yes and who is going to send the create a forum off to Freeola as who ever does it needs peoples emails.
Tue 13/06/06 at 22:10
Regular
"Colourless"
So you in Shrimper?
Sun 11/06/06 at 21:46
Regular
"Colourless"
That a you want to, or you will if no-one else will?
Sun 11/06/06 at 21:00
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Colourless wrote:
> Wicki.
>
> So GP and I are happy to moderate - we need one more though....

I will start coming on here often so i wouldn't mind moderating.
Sun 11/06/06 at 20:45
Regular
"Colourless"
Wicki.

So GP and I are happy to moderate - we need one more though....
Sun 11/06/06 at 20:20
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Near the end of this chat forum I was a frequent user of the sport forums and would like it to be back, so i can talk about the championship and premiership. It would also be a good time for it as of the World Cup as people could talk about englands chances.
Sat 10/06/06 at 11:52
Regular
"Colourless"
I'd be up for one and would be happy to moderate also....
Wed 07/06/06 at 17:13
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah it would be good to get one in time for the worldcup. I cant moderate as Im applying to moderate another forum unfotunately.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.