GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!! ASAPPPPP"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/11/06 at 03:28
Regular
Could someone please help me? i downloaded super mario 3 onto my computer, and have been playing it frequently, i finally reached world 7 and for some reason now at the castle, i cant pass it, why is this happening? i have read the cheat codes off of websites about going to world 5 but on the computer you cant go back to worlds you have passed, i am stuck on world 7, please someone help!!!!
Sat 11/11/06 at 05:27
Regular
thanks pb for the website you saved my life, but i have a new question now, hopefully you dont mind? I am playing the first super mario for nintendo, and im in world 7 at bowsers castle, level 4, and you have to keep running for so long non stop, and i cant make it to the end becuase i always run out of time, how do i beat this level?
Fri 10/11/06 at 04:05
Regular
hey okay, so i downloaded nintendo games onto my laptop via the internet, and i can play it using certain keys on my computer, so i finally got to World 7 in Super Mario 3, and I have beat levels up to level 5, and the next place to beat in order to unlock the world so that i can go through more cannons to get to other levels and beat the world, is the mini castle before you go to the main castle in each world.

For some reason, when i get there, there is no power on, so none of the fire ball spinners are working, the ghosts have those beams that they move up n down on arent on, n its as if someone turned the power off in the castle, then wen you finally get to the cannon that u shud go through im guessing to advance in the level, it wont let you go through it, so i am stuck. Its a grey cannon, and it wont let me go through it, I want to know how to unlock world 7,

I have gone to other cheat websites that say to unlock it you must beat the boss in world 5 as mini mario, but the thing here is on the computer you cannot go back to worlds you have beat already,

so basically my question is, how do i advance in world 7? how do i unlock it so i can continue because im stuck here.
Thu 09/11/06 at 15:51
"possibly impossible"
Try

here
Thu 09/11/06 at 15:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm not entirely sure from what you've typed out. If you could explain the situation better, it would help.
Thu 09/11/06 at 03:28
Regular
Could someone please help me? i downloaded super mario 3 onto my computer, and have been playing it frequently, i finally reached world 7 and for some reason now at the castle, i cant pass it, why is this happening? i have read the cheat codes off of websites about going to world 5 but on the computer you cant go back to worlds you have passed, i am stuck on world 7, please someone help!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.