GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrong Turn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 19:38
Regular
Any good?

I'm off to the local blockbuster and it's the only one on the website that sounds any cop. My mate has already got American Pie the wedding in so will be seeing that too.

I've been told freddy v jason is pants.
Sun 29/02/04 at 13:31
Regular
well it wasn't as bad as expected. it was full of the usual horror clichés and irritatingly predictable in parts, but was different enough from the usual slasher flick to keep my interest.

plus it had some nice gruesome deaths in it.
Sat 28/02/04 at 20:45
Regular
It has Faith in, so that's a plus point.

You could watch it with the sound down.. ;D
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:45
Regular
Strangely: troubole = trouble.
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:44
Regular
I thought it was guff. Totally predictable and about as original as Lisa Riyley's shopping list. I am all for a decent film that isn't original providing it can keep your attention but it follows a far too similar pattern and the acting is a disgrace.

Turn up in woods >> car in troubole >> find cabin >> realise something is wrong >> pathetic screaming followed by an unrealistic atmosphere and little to no tension.

This is of course my opinion but on the back of the Evil Dead Trilogy which I watched (again) just before I watched Wrong Turn it really did look like an amateur effort.
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:43
Regular
Jason X was almost a comedy
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Milky Milky"
Freddy V Jason ain't to bad...better than Jason X...as for wrong Turn...it's great :)
Sat 28/02/04 at 19:38
Regular
Any good?

I'm off to the local blockbuster and it's the only one on the website that sounds any cop. My mate has already got American Pie the wedding in so will be seeing that too.

I've been told freddy v jason is pants.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.