GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Im not a WWF fan but i like the latest game, i need help, can you get Hulk Hogan cos i aint got him. Can you also tell me how to get the Undisputed championship, cut Kurt Angles hair and any other fun things you can do with certain people in Season.Please make it as simple as possible cos i dont know much about WWf.
Sat 28/02/04 at 12:43
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Im not a WWF fan but i like the latest game, i need help, can you get Hulk Hogan cos i aint got him. Can you also tell me how to get the Undisputed championship, cut Kurt Angles hair and any other fun things you can do with certain people in Season.Please make it as simple as possible cos i dont know much about WWf.
Sat 28/02/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Are you sure we are talking about the latest WWE game? Look on the case and tell us what is on it.
Sat 28/02/04 at 14:11
Regular
I think he means Smackdown: Shut your Mouth.
Sat 28/02/04 at 14:39
Regular
"Plate of glue"
*E
Sat 28/02/04 at 15:00
Regular
Looks like he didn't pay much attention to the game...I mean it's WWE!
Sat 28/02/04 at 22:40
Regular
": ("
I meant WWE sorry.
Sun 29/02/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Why have 2 accounts?
Sun 29/02/04 at 10:48
Regular
": ("
One is my brother and the other is me, its my brother who wants to know.
I know its confusing, i told my brother not to go on here but he did, anyway whats wrong with two accounts, as long as i dont spam on one of them its alright.I bet loads of posters have more than one account.
Sun 29/02/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He's quite welcome to come here if he wants. It's a valid question he raised, he'd probably be better off looking somewhere else.
Sun 29/02/04 at 13:35
Regular
Yeah, like the PS2 Forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.