GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a speciffic game! suggestions required..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/02/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Im not really sure what board to post this on, but its a bit of everything so chat will do.

Basically I have a GC and a PC. Ive just completed skies of Arcadia for the GC and ive already completed Zelda.

Now i really want a new RPG or Adventure game challenge. Ive got a really powerfull PC so there are no limitaions with PC game specs and ive got a freeloader so I can play imported GC games if nessecary.

I was thinking about buying Final fantasy 7 of Ebay but its really expensive. What amazing games are there out there that fit these catergories?

any suggetsions are welcome...
Sat 28/02/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Im not really sure what board to post this on, but its a bit of everything so chat will do.

Basically I have a GC and a PC. Ive just completed skies of Arcadia for the GC and ive already completed Zelda.

Now i really want a new RPG or Adventure game challenge. Ive got a really powerfull PC so there are no limitaions with PC game specs and ive got a freeloader so I can play imported GC games if nessecary.

I was thinking about buying Final fantasy 7 of Ebay but its really expensive. What amazing games are there out there that fit these catergories?

any suggetsions are welcome...
Sat 28/02/04 at 12:14
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
You can get FF 7 for £15, if thats your kinda expensive then i cant really help you.If you can afford it, get FF: Crystal Cronicals

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.