GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Get Your PSP Online"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/04/05 at 07:33
Regular
Got Wipeout Pure? You'll need it.

All you need to do to connect is add 67.171.70.72 as your primary DNS server in your PSP's network connection settings. Then fire up Wipeout Pure and head to the "Downloads" section at the main menu.

Should take you to a Homebrew portal knocked up by some geeks.

I haven't tried it myself yet as I'm at work, but I can't wait to see how well it works :D
Mon 18/04/05 at 07:33
Regular
Got Wipeout Pure? You'll need it.

All you need to do to connect is add 67.171.70.72 as your primary DNS server in your PSP's network connection settings. Then fire up Wipeout Pure and head to the "Downloads" section at the main menu.

Should take you to a Homebrew portal knocked up by some geeks.

I haven't tried it myself yet as I'm at work, but I can't wait to see how well it works :D
Mon 18/04/05 at 07:38
It'll have to be wireless to connect, right? Is there any way to connect a network cable for the PSP instead?
Mon 18/04/05 at 07:39
Regular
Wireless only I think.

You can hook the PSP up to a PC using a Sony Digicam USB cable, but I don't think that allows for network gaming - just data transfer I think.
Mon 18/04/05 at 09:12
Regular
": ("
Not alot of people have Wireless internet so that sucks.
Mon 18/04/05 at 09:27
Regular
Well since it isn't exactly an expensive option anymore, anyone who doesn't have wireless sucks.
Mon 18/04/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Ruddie1"
Does Starbucks not have wireless internet connection? Pretty sure the 2 in town do?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.