GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Rant..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 19:19
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
...about blokes. This can be very dangerus as the ration of blokes to woman is about 7:1 but i don't care. Aaaargh...aaargh...why is it.. every time you (girl) dumps a bloke they decided to fall madly in love with you..And also..why do blokes pretend they are getting secks when they blatenly ain't! And why is it, when you (girl) found a potential boyfriend two things happen..

1-you get drunk and kiss someone one..but they decide to fall in love with you so you have to do the whole..'its not you its me i don't want a boyfriend' thing

or

2-The bloke who you fell madly in love with 8 months ago decides to act interested!

I hate men..
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:54
Darling wrote:
> aaargh! I just wanna smash plates on one of them blokes head..but im
> not sure which one?

Certainly not the set your mother got for her wedding present... or anything of value really. I recommend skipping the plates altogether and whacking them over the head with the Bible (Old, New Testaments and Psalms)... and ask for frogiveness for they have sinned.
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*Flails arms at tagline*
Bahhhh.
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Men can be idiots I tell thee...

We can? Thanks!
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:39
"Metal Head"
Darling wrote:
> I hate men..

I love women/chicks/babes/models
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Light of the world"
Men can be idiots I tell thee...

I am pretty lucky that my bf isnt on the high end of the idiot scale!

But why is it --- you are single for AGES you are damn fine and everyone is looking at everyone but you?? You hook up with a loser and dump him! ITS THEN.. that the guys you were after long ago decide they are interested when you are now in a relationship where you dont want it to happen no more!

WHY NOT BEFORE??

Forbidden fruit theory to the fullest.

Men = tw@ts most of the time. Until you full in love (and my man is my best friend)

So not ALL men are
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I've got to say, a lot of that does sound like it is your own fault.

"Get drunk and kiss a guy"

Yeah, that's the other bloke's fault if he gets annoyed at that....
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Darling wrote:
> aaargh! I just wanna smash plates on one of them blokes head..but im
> not sure which one? Why is it when a blokes says he loves you he
> expects you to feel the same
because it takes a lot for us to be able to say it and it's not so much expecting you to feel the same but it's hope,and we consider it a sign of rejection,which is hard to take when we have declared ourselves.

> Do you know what one said..'I love you so much, how could you flirt
> with someone in front of me?'..im not even going out with him..he
> even accused me of flirting with my manager...grrr

that's delusion for you, i expect he thought he made it so obvious that he liked you,that you would at least not wind him up by flirting with somenone else
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
*Points to tagline*
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:31
"I've been skiing!"
Boys are so immature.I give up when it comes to boys.
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:27
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
aaargh! I just wanna smash plates on one of them blokes head..but im not sure which one? Why is it when a blokes says he loves you he expects you to feel the same or to give up everything to be with him but when you (girl) fall in love with a bloke your considered a mad cow if they don't love you back.

Do you know what one said..'I love you so much, how could you flirt with someone in front of me?'..im not even going out with him..he even accused me of flirting with my manager...grrr

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.