GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A life...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 19:18
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
This is about a person called john he is a kind man from Pitsea in Essex all around him there are people up to no good. Even as a child there was a bad influence. John’s dad left him when he was only 3. While he was at nursery He used to wait by the exit all day until the end.

When he was at primary school he didn’t want to go by the rules but he didn’t get into fights or bully people as he would usually get bullied. When he was in class he did muck about and was completely honest when it came to making decisions. He learnt that he had I condition called asbergers syndrome but only a small case of it.

By the time he was in secondary school he had learnt to go by his own rules and that nobody owned him. He never wanted to be in a grudge with anyone. He’d lived on a dodgy bad estate were gangs and that lived. He didn’t like it there because he had people after him. It would have been easy for him to have gone bad as there was so much influence around him. His mum had tried for nearly eight years to get off the estate. On the estate that he lived on there were plenty of people to get him and beat him up but for no reason at all!

2 months before this very day john moved into a new home in the same town but at the other side of it. Because he didn’t know anyone around him at the new house he decided to stay in and think about his life. He never really had any of the stuff that his friends had because simply his mum couldn’t afford it. So he made do with what he had he never stole because he knew it was wrong. This sort of makes him a nice person.

Sadly the people around him do still do horrible things to this date. But he remembers one thing: it might be bad today but there is a tomorrow.

The End

Did you like this story?
Fri 27/02/04 at 22:10
Regular
"LAUGH OUT LOUD"
it dint ryme
Fri 27/02/04 at 22:07
Regular
Paradox: wrote:
> As a factual account of your life then it's fine, but as a story it's
> not acceptable for anyone over 7.

Thats why i asked his age.
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:47
Regular
"SOUP!"
Your writing style isn't very advanced mate. The comment at the end "did you like this story" makes it seem as if you've tried to make it entertaining, which it really wasnt. Informative perhaps but not a fun read.

He did this, he did that. It's not exactly author quality is it?

As a factual account of your life then it's fine, but as a story it's not acceptable for anyone over 7.
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:41
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
You're not a bad person at all
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:40
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Whats awful

My life?
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:38
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I was jokingly telling you it's awful. Sorry, I'm a bad person.
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:37
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
REally
or are you just joking
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:36
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Very good Buck *gives him gold star* Tomorrow your assignment is to write 300 words on a book of your choice and you can't choose "My first ABC".
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:35
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Yes i know
Fri 27/02/04 at 21:29
Regular
"SOUP!"
It wasn't a story. It was a "this is your [rather crappy] life" for a 13/14 year old.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.