GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dreams...........no this aint perverted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 18:36
"Metal Head"
what dreams do you have when your older OR what you WANTED to be.
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I want to become an actor. If not (which I seriously doubt) I would like to take up something to do with web design or something with a really high pay. Or maybey something else.... *sniggers*
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
No, i've had a dream about me following this girl, she was so pretty but i couldn't catch up with her it was annoying i tell you, ANNOYING!!!!
Fri 27/02/04 at 19:12
"Metal Head"
NBA Legend wrote:
> Does anyone have them type of dreams where it continues the next
> night, its only happened to me once, very wierd.

Yes it always happens to me, but they are always nightmares
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:56
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I never have scary dreams, i just have wierd dreams and i spend the whole of that day trying to find out whos who and what it meant.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:55
"Majestic"
aye lad
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Another way to come out of a dream is to go mad, yes go mad, when your in your dream/nightmare just start hitting everything you can, people, walls and objects. I always do it, its like your mind doesn't want you to go mad or something.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I have really vivd dreams. I posted here a while ago about the ones where die in them. They're slightly freaky.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:51
"Majestic"
You can wake up from any dream you know, and it really works.

If you’re dreaming about yourself, and in the dream you are controlling yourself, try shutting you eyes in the dream, really tightly, then open them fast, which will open your eyes in the real world. You’ve got to have some form of control over your dream though.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:49
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
By the way, im not really new to this site. I used to go on here about 2 years ago, i used to be called N*A*Z*Z*Y.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
You dont really dream as much when your older, i love it when i know im in a dream.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.