GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kinky Boots!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 18:11
"Majestic"
If you haven’t heard the Old song "kinky boots"
Point your browser in this direction:
http://www.sterlingtimes.org/memorable_images66.htm

Then wait for it to load and you will hear CD quality Kicky boots song, with lyrics, and the history of boots. Classic.

This song is imposable to download on P2P programs, and to buy this single would cost you £10 on eBay. So kick your boots off, visit the webpage, and sing along with the lyrics, while cluing yourself up about boots.

Give me your thoughts.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:11
"Majestic"
If you haven’t heard the Old song "kinky boots"
Point your browser in this direction:

Then wait for it to load and you will hear CD quality Kicky boots song, with lyrics, and the history of boots. Classic.

This song is imposable to download on P2P programs, and to buy this single would cost you £10 on eBay. So kick your boots off, visit the webpage, and sing along with the lyrics, while cluing yourself up about boots.

Give me your thoughts.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:15
"Metal Head"
Hows about NO.Who would wanna hear a song about boots, unless it's funny I aint gonna and you can't make me.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:16
"Metal Head"
Hows about NO.Who would wanna hear a song about boots, unless it's funny I aint gonna and you can't make me.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:16
"Majestic"
Its fairly funny yeah, and better than half of the songs you hear today.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:18
"Metal Head"
The drunken Terd wrote:
> Hows about NO.Who would wanna hear a song about boots, unless it's
> funny I aint gonna and you can't make me.

ha ha I posted 2 of the same things What an idiot.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:20
"Majestic"
Guess we are both idiots, me for posting a topic about boots, and you for posting the same message twice, and then quoting the message making it a vast 3 times!

Are you going to visit the link then?
:)
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:28
"Metal Head"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> Guess we are both idiots, me for posting a topic about boots, and you
> for posting the same message twice, and then quoting the message
> making it a vast 3 times!
>
> Are you going to visit the link then?
> :)

your little link aint working. Afraid to say.
Fri 27/02/04 at 18:29
"Majestic"
It should be mate.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.