GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ricky Gervais"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/02/04 at 12:40
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
I know this should probably go in the tv bit of the forum, but I think it has a place here, after all the religious talk on here lately!

Ricky Gervais is doing a new comedy thing called Politics, and I've just bought tickets to go and see it.

Has everyone seen Animals? and who's going to see Politics?

I think he summed up religion perfectly in his Animals performance.

Maybe I could be religious, I could worship Ricky Gervais...
Fri 27/02/04 at 12:40
Regular
"2 weeks to go..."
I know this should probably go in the tv bit of the forum, but I think it has a place here, after all the religious talk on here lately!

Ricky Gervais is doing a new comedy thing called Politics, and I've just bought tickets to go and see it.

Has everyone seen Animals? and who's going to see Politics?

I think he summed up religion perfectly in his Animals performance.

Maybe I could be religious, I could worship Ricky Gervais...
Fri 27/02/04 at 14:22
Regular
While we're on the subject of TV, I saw a trailer for Black Books last night. I'm pretty sure it's a new series, starting march 11th I think.

Also probably means the series 2 dvd will be out in a bit.

So Yay :^)

And Gervais. Yeah. He's.. doing stuff too
Fri 27/02/04 at 16:18
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Animals was very very funny in places, but rather rubbish in other which leads me to believe his second one will be much better.
Fri 27/02/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yeah got my tickets for Oxford last night. The second Wednesday of Easter Holidays...Can't frickin' wait!
Sat 28/02/04 at 06:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I agree with Blokey, Animals had some very good moments, and some not so good ones.

The man is very funny, and boy, hot-o-ramma!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.