GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me an da Hedfix were ownin, Yo !"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:20
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well Halo 2 is actually more enjoyable when you're with friends - at least you can have a laugh. Also put up some steller defending while Hedfix ran chavs over. Any of them that escaped the wheels of Hedfix were mutilated by me. ;-)

Hey Hedfix "come see ma pool !" *BANG* "Ave it !!" ;-)
Fri 20/05/05 at 14:50
Regular
"8==="
Custom games don't bore me at all...

[URL]http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=177533059&player=Hedfix[/URL]
Tue 17/05/05 at 14:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Got much gaming to catch up on when I get back. ;-) Been playing my future bro in laws PGR2 to stop my hands from shaking. ;-) Unlocked some of the stuff for him, but I really wanna play something else and he only has that and the first Rainbow Six game to play. Think hes trying to see if I crack and buy a game so he can keep it when I leave.

So far though, I've managed to avoid it and its only a couple of days till I see Episode III, so that should keep me monged out in my own dribble till I get home to all my games again. ;-)

Plus Juls got me Star Wars trivial pursuit, so I have that to play when I get back. Well, thats if I can persuade people to play against me. So far theres alot of reluctance to do so - even after offering my whole family and their friends to play against just me and with the rules put that they only have questions based on the original trilogy.......

Hmmmmmmmmm..... Why does that situation make me feel like a nerd ? ;-)
Tue 17/05/05 at 13:05
Regular
"8==="
That was excellent.

I think I had my best hours ever on Halo 2 yesterday. :)
Tue 17/05/05 at 09:09
Regular
The Team Slayer game me Hedfix, Mode and some guy had was utter genius. We won 28-50 and everyone everyone stayed behind whil'st I ran in shouting "Covering fire!!!11111" and finishing the ones ducking behind cover.

Utter genius.
Tue 17/05/05 at 08:19
Hedfix wrote:

>
> Double Team is a great mode.

I really wanted a 2v2 mode when the game launched. Those rascals.

And for the record, it's not just Halo 2 that is more enjoyable with friends; everything is, with the exception of sex (unless you're for 3+ way), trying to concentrate, having a crap and masturbation.
Mon 16/05/05 at 22:59
Regular
"8==="
Tonight me and Many Goats proved ourselves kings again.

I dealt with the sword, beatdowns and grenades whilst he dealt with everything that actually fired stuff and was completely lethal with it.

Double Team is a great mode.
Tue 19/04/05 at 21:54
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
*slaps self*

Cycloon was mocking their lack of abilities using overly zealous language.

Duh.
Tue 19/04/05 at 21:30
Regular
What?
Tue 19/04/05 at 21:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Da da na na, da na naaaa, da da na naaa, da da daa naa naaaa

I WEEN JOO YANK n00bs!
Tue 19/04/05 at 20:56
Regular
none of you can ever beat mine Cycloons and the old croos victory laps to Indiana Jones. None of you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.